(单词翻译:单击)
中英文本
Rodney:Ha-ha! Did you hear what I said? Funny, right?
罗德尼:哈哈!你有听到我说的吗?太逗了,有没有?
Samantha:Behave yourself! This is a serious and solemn occasion, not a time for levity.
萨曼莎:规矩一点!这可是一个认真严肃的场合,不是举止轻浮时候 。
Rodney:Loosen up. We have to endure two hours of this ceremony.
罗德尼:放松 。我们得在这个仪式上忍受2个小时 。
Samantha:It's indecent the way you're behaving.
萨曼莎:你的行为非常不雅 。
Don't you have any sense of decorum?
你就不能有点礼仪吗?
Rodney:Lighten up. You're such a stick-in-the-mud.
罗德尼:听着 。你真是墨守成规 。
There's nothing unseemly about cracking a few jokes when everybody here is taking themselves too seriously.
在这种每个人都把自己太当回事的场合开几个玩笑没什么不体面的 。
Samantha:Your problem is that you have no sense of dignity.
萨曼莎:你的问题在于你没有尊严 。
Don't you realize that your stupid jokes cheapen the occasion?
你不知道你的愚蠢笑话是在贬低这个地方吗?
You're a disgrace.
你真是个耻辱 。
Rodney:Don't get all huffy. All right, if you won't join in, I'll try to be serious.
罗德尼:别动气 。好吧,如果你不加入,我就认真些 。
Samantha:That's better.
萨曼莎:这才对嘛 。
Rodney:I would seriously like a drink. Bartender!
罗德尼:我真的想喝一杯 。酒保!
详细解释
1.Behave yourself 规矩一点
2.Loosen up 放松;放宽限制
3.stick-in-the-mud 墨守成规