(单词翻译:单击)
中英文本
Otto: Hi, I’m Otto from Windows-R-Us. I’m here to show you the window treatment options we offer and to take measurements for installation if you decide to order from our store.
奥托:你好,我叫奥托,来自窗上用品定制公司 。我来向您展示我们的窗上用品,并且如果您决定从我们店里订货,我还会为安装进行测量 。
Jean: Hi, Otto. I’m Jean. Come on in. I want to get some new window treatments for the living room. Can you show me what you have?
珍:你好,奥托 。我叫珍 。请进 。我想在客厅装新的窗上用品 。能给我看看你们的产品吗?
Otto: Sure. For the living room, I would recommend these beautiful wooden shutters. Opening the slats allows light to filter in and closing them blocks light and gives you privacy.
奥托:当然,关于客厅用的窗上用品,我向您推荐这种漂亮的木质百叶窗 。打开板条就会泄入阳光,关上它们就能隔光而且还能为您提供个人空间 。
Jean: They’re nice, but I think they may be a little too expensive for me.
珍:是很不错 。但我觉得对我来说它们太贵了 。
Otto: In that case, you might like blinds, mini blinds or vertical blinds. They have the same function as shutters at a fraction of the price.
奥托:那样的话,可能百叶窗、迷你百叶窗或者垂直百叶窗更适合你 。它们拥有和其他百叶窗同样的功能并且价格比其他要低一些 。
Jean: Those are still a little bit pricey. Are there any other options?
珍:还是有一点贵 。还有其他的选择吗?
Otto: Well, you could go with curtains. You can choose the type of curtain rods that match your decor and any kind of fabric. With a valance, they would look very nice.
奥托:这样的话,你可以选择窗帘 。就选窗帘杆型的,会匹配你的装饰及各种类型的布料 。再配一个帷幔,看起来就更漂亮了 。
Jean: Nice fabric could cost a lot of money. Any other suggestions?
珍:好布料会很贵的 。还有其他的吗?
Otto: Do you have a bed sheet?
奥托:您有床单吗?
Jean: Yes.
珍:有 。
Otto: Nail it over your window and call it a day. Have a nice day, ma’am.
奥托:把它钉在您的窗户上就可以完工了 。祝您度过愉快的一天,夫人 。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载
重点讲解
1.In that case 那样的话
In that case, this month's plan is bound to fall through.
这样一来,本月的计划就要泡汤了 。
2.call it a day 收工
I suggest we call it a day, and try again tomorrow.
我看今天就谈到这里吧,明天再继续 。
3.bed sheet 床单
People recognized it as the same kind of bed sheet they had slept on as children.
人们认出这条床单和他们小时候睡的是一样的 。
4.Have a nice day (祝您)愉快
Did you have a nice day today?
你今天过得愉快吗?