(单词翻译:单击)
中英文本
Paula:Ta-da! We're here. This is your big surprise.
宝拉:哈!我们到了 。这让你大吃一惊吧 。
Roman:We're going to the circus?
罗曼:我们要去马戏团吗?
Paula:You got it in one!
宝拉:你说对了,没错!
It's going to be great. There'll be clowns and acrobats, trapeze artists and lion tamers.
这会很棒 。有小丑,杂技演员,空中飞人,还有狮子驯兽师 。
Roman:I haven't been to the circus since I was a kid.
罗曼:从孩提时代以后我就再也没去过了 。
Paula:That's the point. I thought this would be a nostalgic experience for both of us, and let us feel like kids again.
宝拉:这就是重点 。我认为这对于我们将是一次怀旧的体验,让我们再次感受孩提时代的美好时光 。
Roman:I'm not sure...
罗曼:我不是很确定…
Paula:Come on! We'll miss the first act. I think there'll be jugglers, magicians, and tightrope walkers, too.
宝拉:来吧!我们快错过第一幕了 。我想会有杂技演员、魔术师,还有走钢丝表演 。
Roman:Great.
罗曼:太好了 。
Paula:Listen! I can hear the ringmaster from here. Let's go!
宝拉:听! 从这里我能听得到马戏表演领班 。咱们走吧!
Roman:When you said that you had a surprise for me that would make me feel young again, this wasn't exactly what I envisioned.
罗曼:当时你可说的是给我一个会让自己感觉又年轻的惊喜,这和想象的有些差距 。
Paula:I know. It's even better, right?
宝拉:我清楚 。但这更好,对吗?
Roman:If you say so.
罗曼:如果你非要这么说的话 。
精讲部分
1.trapeze artists 空中飞人
2.lion tamer 驯狮者
3.ringmaster马戏表演领班
4.if you say so 既然你这么说