(单词翻译:单击)
中英文本
Donny:Come on, we need to buy our subway tickets at that ticket machine.
唐尼:来吧,我们得在自动售票机买地铁车票了 。
Cayla:Why can't we just get them at the ticket window?
凯莉娅:为什么我们不在售票窗口买?
I'm not sure what the fare is.
我不知道票价是多少 。
Donny:There's a long line and we need to catch a train right now.
唐尼:那里有很多人排队,我们现在需要赶车 。
Cayla:I've never taken the subway before. I don't know how it works.
凯莉娅:我以前从没坐过地铁 。我不知道它是怎样的 。
Donny:Just follow me.
唐尼:跟我学就可以了 。
Here, take this card and walk through the turnstile.
给你,拿着这张卡步行穿过十字转门 。
Put your card in this slot and then retrieve it as you pass through.
把你的卡放进这个卡槽,然后你通过的时候取回 。
Cayla:Okay, now where do we go?
凯莉娅:好了,现在我们去哪儿?
Donny:Let's look at this subway map showing all of the lines. That's the station we want.
唐尼:让我们看看这张地铁线路图 。这是我们想去的站 。
Cayla:Don't we need to get transfers?
凯莉娅:我们不需要换乘吗?
Donny:We don't need transfers to take connecting trains. Let's see, we want the express, not the local train...
唐尼:我们不需要换乘 。让我们看看,我们想要快车,而不是当地车…
Cayla:Are you sure we shouldn't just ask somebody, like a station agent?
凯莉娅:你确定我们不用问问别人,比如车站管理人之类的?
Donny:Good luck finding one. And plus, I don't need one.
唐尼:能在这个节骨眼找到一位就相当运气了 。况且我真的不需要 。
I can figure it out. Follow me. I think that's the right platform.
我可以搞定 。随我来 。我认为这是正确的站台 。
Cayla:Are you sure that's the right train?
凯莉娅:你确定就是这辆车?
Donny:Yes, and if you ask me another question, you can continue this conversation with those tracks!
唐尼:是的,如果你再问另一个问题,你可以继续聊这些铁轨!
知识点讲解
1.ticket machine售票机,自动售票机
2.right now立即;此刻,目前
3.station agent站长;火车站管理人员
4.figure out计算出,解决;弄明白;合计