(单词翻译:单击)
Rachel:This tastes funny.
瑞秋:这个尝起来很奇怪 。
Sergey:It's fine. There's nothing wrong with it.
谢尔盖:还好 。没什么问题呀 。
Rachel:It tastes like it's tainted or something. Don't you detect a funny metallic taste?
瑞秋:它尝起来像是被污染了,或者其它什么的 。你难道没有发觉有一股奇怪的金属味?
Sergey:No, it's perfectly fine. Just eat it.
谢尔盖:没有,味道很完美 。吃完就得了 。
Rachel:I swear there's something off about this food. I'm not eating adulterated food. There's probably poison in here and we're both going to die a terrible death.
瑞秋:我发誓这食物里有什么东西不对劲 。我绝不吃掺假食品 。说不定里面有毒,我们俩都会中毒,很惨地死掉 。
Sergey:There is nothing poisonous or toxic in this food. I made it myself.
谢尔盖:这食物里面无毒无害 。我自己动手做的 。
Rachel:Did you make sure that the milk wasn't sour and that none of the ingredients were spoiled? I'll probably die from botulism.
瑞秋:你敢保证牛奶没有发酸,所有的配料都没有坏吗?我可能会死于肉毒中毒 。
Sergey:There's nothing spoiled, tainted, toxic, or poisonous in this food. Are you going to eat that or not?
谢尔盖:这里面没有任何坏掉的、受污染的、有毒有害的东西 。你到底吃不吃?
Rachel:I think I'll pass.
瑞秋:我看还是算了吧 。
Sergey:Then hand it over. I'm hungry. I've never met such a hypochondriac before!
谢尔盖:那就递给我 。我饿了 。从来没遇到过像你这样过分担心自己健康的人 。
Rachel:I'm not a hypochondriac. I'm just a little paranoid...
瑞秋:我不是过分担心自己健康,我只是有点偏执......
原文译文属可可原创,未经允许请勿转载!