(单词翻译:单击)
中英文本
Russ:Why are you wheezing like that?
拉斯:你为什么喘的上气不接下气?
Cheryl:I'm not wheezing. I'm just a little short of breath.
谢丽尔:我可没喘 。我只是有点呼吸急促 。
My lungs feel like they've closed up.
我觉得自己的肺罢工不干活了 。
Russ:Maybe you should get that checked out. You could have asthma.
拉斯:也许你该去医院查查 。你可能感染哮喘了 。
Cheryl:Do you really think so?
谢丽尔:你真的这么认为吗?
My nasal passages have been stopped up, so I just thought I had a bad cold.
我的鼻子也感觉不通气,我觉得自己是患了重感冒 。
My sinuses hurt, too.
我的鼻窦炎也发作了 。
Russ:I'm not a doctor, but you may have something more serious, maybe bronchitis or pneumonia.
拉斯:虽然我不是医生,但你也许生了更严重的病,也许是支气管炎或肺炎 。
You need a chest x-ray or something.
你该去做个胸部X光片或者类似的检查 。
Cheryl:Wow, so this could be something really serious?
谢丽尔:哇,所以这可能非常严重?
Russ:Why do you sound hopeful that you have a serious condition?
拉斯:你都病入膏肓了为什么自己听起来感觉很有希望?
Cheryl:I'm not. That would be stupid.
谢丽尔:我才没有 。那听起来很愚蠢 。
Russ:And yet, you sounded positively giddy that you might be laid up for a couple of weeks.
拉斯:可是, 听起来即将卧床几周不起让却你感到很乐观 。
Does this have anything to do with your upcoming business trip to Abrahamville?
这跟你即将到来的阿布拉希维尔的商务旅行有什么关系吗?
Cheryl:If you had to go to Abrahamville, wouldn't you wish for an out, too—any out?
谢丽尔:如果你非得去阿布拉希维尔不可,难道你希望带着一身病前往?
详细解释
short of breath 呼吸短促
nasal passage 鼻腔通道
stop up 堵塞;塞住
serious condition 病情严重