(单词翻译:单击)
中英文本
Driver:Ma'am, where would you like these suitcases?
司机:太太,您这些箱子放在哪里?
Leona:The three wheeled suitcases should go next to the bed, and the garment bag should be hung up in the closet.
利昂娜:三轮式行李箱放床边,服装袋挂壁橱里 。
Where is my expandable bag?
我的可扩展包在哪里?
Driver:Do you mean this duffel bag?
司机:是这个行李袋?
Leona:Yes. You can leave that right there.
利昂娜:是的 。你就放这里 。
Hmm, where is my carry-on? All I see is my checked baggage.
嗯,我的随身行李在哪里?我看到的都是托运行李 。
I thought I gave you my carry-on, too.
我想是交给你安排了 。
Driver:You did, ma'am, and it's right here.
司机:的确如您所说,太太,就在这里 。
Leona:Oh, good. When can I expect my trunk to arrive?
利昂娜:哦,好 。我的箱子什么时候到?
Driver:Your trunk? You had a trunk?
司机:您的箱子?您有箱子吗?
Leona:Yes, I had a trunk. Didn't you see it at the airport?
利昂娜:是的,我的确有个箱子 。你在机场没看到?
Driver:Uh no, I must have overlooked it.
司机:哦不,我肯定是遗漏了 。
Leona:You mean you left behind my trunk?! Who knows what has become of it by now!
利昂娜:你把我的箱子丢了? 谁知道现在它会变成什么样!
Driver:I'm sure I'll be able to find it and deliver it here to you.
司机:我相信自己能找到并交付给你 。
Leona:I knew I should have used a luggage forwarding service.
利昂娜:我就知道自己该用行李运输服务 。
Driver:You might consider traveling light next time, ma'am.
司机:您下次可以考虑轻装前行 。
Leona:What did you say?!
利昂娜:你说什么?
Driver:Nothing! I'm going to fetch your trunk as we speak.
司机:没有!我要听您的去取箱子 。
Leona:I should hope so!
利昂娜:我希望如此!
详细解释
wheeled suitcase 轮式行李箱
garment bag 服装袋
carry-on n. 手提行李,随身行李
checked baggage 托运行李