(单词翻译:单击)
中英文本
I went to see my doctor because I had a nagging pain in my leg.
因为腿疼得厉害,所以我去找我的医生 。
After he examined me and ran some routine tests, he suggested that I go see a specialist.
在他为我检查并进行了一些常规测试后,他建议我去看专家 。
I made an appointment with Dr.Sloap.
因此我才预约了斯罗普医生 。
Dr.Sloap:Good morning.How are you today?
斯罗普:早上好 。你今天怎么样?
Simon:I'm fine, Dr.Slope.
西蒙:我很好, 斯罗普大夫 。
My GP, Dr.Harding, referred me to you.
我的医生哈丁介绍我来找你 。
He thought that you might be able to diagnose the problem with my leg.
他认为你可以诊断出我腿的问题 。
Dr.Sloap:Well, let's take a look…Hmm…I want to order some tests but I think you may need surgery.
斯罗普:嗯,让我看看…嗯…我想进行一些测试但我觉得你可能需要手术 。
It's a simple procedure and it will relieve your pain.
这是个简单的小手术,能缓解你的痛苦 。
Simon:So, it's not a high risk operation?
西蒙:那不是高风险手术吧?
Dr.Sloap:No, not at all.It's quite routine.
斯罗普:不是的 。很常规 。
Simon:Are there any other treatment options?
西蒙:有没有其他治疗方案?
Dr.Sloap:Not that I'd recommend.
斯罗普:这不是我所推崇的 。
This is the best course of treatment in my opinion.
在我看来手术是最好的治疗 。
I was really surprised by what Dr.Slope said.I really didn't want to have surgery.
我真的对斯罗普所说感到很吃惊 。我真的不想动手术 。
I think I'd better get a second opinion before going under the knife.
我想最好开刀之前能再找个专家提供第二方案 。
知识点讲解
1.nagging pain in my leg 腿疼得厉害
2.made an appointment with 预约
3.How are you today? 你今天怎么样?
4.refer to 提到