(单词翻译:单击)
Stocker: Can I help you find something?
上货工人:你在找什么,我能帮忙吗?
Meg: Yes, I'm looking for coffee.
梅格:好,我在找咖啡 。
Stocker: That's on aisle 3. Let me show you where it is.
上货工人:咖啡在三号走道 。我带你过去吧 。
Meg: Thanks. Hmm, I don't see the Jitters brand that I normally buy.
梅格:谢谢 。嗯,我没看到我平常买的 Jitters 牌咖啡 。
Stocker: It looks like we're out of stock. We should get another shipment next week.
上货工人:看起来已经脱销了 。下星期我们应该会再进货 。
Meg: Okay, I'll check back. I'm also looking for the Fructose brand soda, but I didn't see it in the soda aisle.
梅格:好吧,我回头再买 。我还要买 Fructose 牌的汽水,但在汽水区我并没有看见这个牌子 。
Stocker: I'm afraid that's been discontinued. Their parent company no longer makes soda.
上货工人:恐怕已经停止销售了 。他们总公司不再生产汽水了 。
Meg: Really? I love Fructose soda. How about the Mushy brand bread? I didn't see it when I checked the bread aisle.
梅格:真的吗?我爱喝 Fructose 汽水 。那么 Mushy 牌的面包呢?刚才在面包区我也没有看见它 。
Stocker: We no longer stock the Mushy brand. There were so quality control issues at the company, so we've pulled all of their products from the shelves. Can I help you find anything else?
上货工人:我们不再进 Mushy 牌面包的货了 。这个公司出现了质量问题,所以我们将他们所有的商品都下架了 。还有什么需要我帮您找的吗?
Meg: No, I guess I'll just have to try some new brands. Oh, yes, do you carry Worm organic apples?
梅格:不了,我想我不得不尝试一些新品牌了 。啊,你们有 Worm 牌的有机苹果吗?
Stocker: We normally do, but they're out of season right now. We won't have any until early summer.
上货工人:平常有,但现在已不是产这种苹果的季节了 。直到夏初才会有货 。
Meg: All of this shopping and I have nothing to show for it. I guess I'm going home empty-handed.
梅格:今天出来购物,一点成绩都没有 。我想我要空手回家了 。
Stocker: We do have chocolate cakes and cookies on sale.
上货工人:我们店里的巧克力蛋糕和饼干正在促销 。
Meg: I'm there!
梅格:我就在这里!
原文译文属可可原创,未经允许请勿转载!