(单词翻译:单击)
中英文本
Isabelle:You can't walk through that door with all of your clothes on!
伊莎贝尔:你所有衣服都穿在身上可不能穿过那扇门!
Linus:What?! I've just come off of a 12-hour flight.
莱纳斯:什么? !我刚刚坐了12个小时的飞机 。
I'm tired and I want to get into my own house and into my own bed.
我很累,而且现在只想回到房间,一头躺在自己的床上 。
Isabelle:I know, but you've just returned from McQuillanland and I've just read that anyone who has been there may be a carrier of a communicable disease called Niebola.
伊莎贝尔:我能理解,但是你刚刚从麦克奎蓝岛回来,而我刚刚听说去过那里的人可能已经携带一种叫做尼博拉的传染病 。
It can be transmitted through casual contact, so even if you don't have it, you could spread it.
它是通过偶然接触传播,因此,即使你没有身患此病,但你可能会蔓延 。
Linus:So what am I supposed to do?
莱纳斯:所以我该干嘛?
Stand out here for the rest of my life?
站在这里了结此生吗?
Isabelle:Of course not. Take off your clothes.
伊莎贝尔:当然不 。脱下你的衣服 。
Linus:You want me to take off my clothes in front of the house? Are you crazy?!
莱纳斯:你想让我在房间前面脱衣服?你疯了吗? !
Isabelle:No, the best way to prevent the spread of this infectious disease is to burn clothing that has been in contact with it, and to bathe you thoroughly.
伊莎贝尔:不止如此,防止这种传染病传播的最好的方法是烧掉一直接触的衣服,而且你要彻底洗澡 。
Linus:I'm not stripping down to my underwear out here.
莱纳斯:我可不会在这里脱掉内衣 。
Isabelle:But aren't you worried about transmitting Niebola to me and everyone you know?
伊莎贝尔:但是你不担心传染疾病给我还有所有你认识的人吗?
No one is immune. You could start an epidemic!
无人能够幸免与难 。传染病或许从你开始流行!
Linus:All right, but I'm going around to the back door where no one can see me, okay?
莱纳斯:好吧,但我要绕到后门,没有人可以看到我,可以吗?
Isabelle:Great! I'll get your bath ready. I just have to heat the mayonnaise.
伊莎贝尔:非常感谢!我会准备好你的浴室 。我还需要加热蛋黄酱 。
Linus:What?! You want me to take a bath in mayonnaise?
莱纳斯:什么? !你想让我在蛋黄酱里洗个澡吗?
Isabelle:That's the only way to kill Niebola.
伊莎贝尔:这是杀死病菌的唯一途径 。
精讲部分
1.communicable disease传染性疾病
2.casual contact 偶然接触
3.immune 免疫的
4.mayonnaise 蛋黄酱