(单词翻译:单击)
中英文本
I was going to see a friend of mine in Oklahoma City and decided to use my frequent flyer miles.
我要去探望我在俄克拉荷马城的一位朋友因此我决定使用自己的飞行里程数 。
I booked a flight, but the only one they had had a long layover in Denver.
我预订了航班,但是他们唯一有的是在丹佛漫长的停留 。
I had three hours to kill and I decided to get something to eat at the food court.
因为要打发3个小时的时光,于是我决定在美食街找点吃的 。
Unfortunately, I didn't check my bags and had my roller bag and carry on with me.
不幸的是,我没有注意到自己的包,而且还有拖轮箱也一并随我而来 。
I lugged them with me, but when I got to the food court, all of the tables were taken.
我不得不自己拖着这些笨重的家伙们,而当我到达餐厅,所有的桌子都满了 。
Man:Do you want to share my table?
男士:你想和我共用一张桌子吗?
Ann:Oh, uh, thanks. That would be great. It's packed in here.
安:哦,嗯,谢谢 。太感谢了 。真是太好了,现在找张桌子可不容易 。
Man:Yeah, it's always like this on Friday afternoons.
男士:是的,周五下午总是这样 。
Ann:You must travel a lot.
安:你一定是经常旅行 。
Man:Yeah, it's part of my job.
男士:是的,这是我工作的一部分 。
It looks like you've got a lot of stuff with you.
看来你带了很多东西 。
Do you want me to keep an eye on it while you get your food?
你想要我在你去拿食物的时候照看它们吗?
Ann:Thanks, but I think I'll take it with me.
安:谢谢,但我还是随身带着吧 。
But, if you could save this seat for me, that would be great.
但是,能帮我留着这个座位的话,我会很感激 。
Man:Sure. You got it.
男士:当然 。你已经和我分享这张桌子了 。
精讲部分
1.roller bag 拖轮箱
2.save this seat 留座
3.keep an eye on 照看