(单词翻译:单击)
中英文本
Joey:I've had it! I'm not going to take it anymore.
乔伊:我受够了!不能再忍了 。
Rachel:What's the matter?
瑞秋:怎么了?
Joey:I'm sick and tired of being the butt of Chandler's practical jokes.
乔伊:我厌倦了钱德勒的恶作剧 。
One of these days, he's really going to get someone hurt.
这些日子他真的是要伤害人才高兴 。
Rachel:Oh, no. What has he done now?
瑞秋:噢,不 。他到底做了什么?
Joey:I went back to my office after lunch and sat down at my desk.
乔伊:午餐后我回到办公室,在桌子前坐下来 。
After about a half hour, I got up to get some coffee.
大约半小时后,我起身去给自己弄点咖啡 。
I walked out of my office and I hear Phoebe giggling behind me.
可就在走出办公室的时候,我听到菲比在我身后咯咯地笑 。
Rachel:What was so funny?
瑞秋:是什么这么好笑?
Joey:Chandler had put a sticker on my chair that stuck to my pants when I got up.
乔伊:钱德勒将贴纸放在我的椅子上,当起来的时候就粘到了我的裤子上 。
Rachel:What did it say?
瑞秋:然后他做了什么?
Joey:It said, “I'm a Red Hot Mama .”
乔伊:他说:“我是一个红辣妈” 。
Rachel:That's terrible. I can see why you're mad.
瑞秋:这太可怕了 。我能明白你为什么疯了 。
You may be a red hot papa, but definitely not a red hot mama.
你可以是一个红辣爸,但绝对不是红辣妈 。
Joey:Very funny. One of these days, he's going to get it.
乔伊:很可笑 。总有一天,他会得到应得的 。
I'm planning my revenge...
我正计划我的复仇…
精讲部分
1.tired of 厌倦
2.get someone hurt 伤害某人
3.sticker 贴纸
4.revenge 报仇