Courteney: Which of these vendors do you think we should go with?
Dante: I'm really hesitant to make a decision until we've pondered the options a little longer. We don't want to make any rash decisions.
丹蒂：我要思考一段时间后再做决定，现在我有点犹豫不决 。我们不想草率做出决定 。
Courteney: We've sat on this for long enough, don't you think? I know you're of two minds about whether we should be switching vendors in the middle of the year, but I think it's the right move. We had sound reasons for doing this, remember?
Dante: Yes, yes, I know that it wasn't a split-second decision, but whether it'll really save us money is debatable.
Courteney: I have to disagree with you there. We've both seen the reports and I don't think there are any ifs, ands, or buts about it. We're going to save money.
柯特妮：在这一点上我必须反对你 。我们都看过报告，我认为不会有任何“如果”“但是”存在 。我们肯定会省到钱 。
Dante: Okay, I'm willing to make a tentative decision to go with GreatDeal Corp. as our new vendor, as long as that decision isn't set in stone. We'll revisit this decision in six months to see if they're working out.
丹蒂：好吧，那我就初步决定和 GreatDeal 公司合作吧，不过这个决定也不是一成不变的 。我们有六个月时间来重新审视这个决定，看事情进展得是否顺利 。
Courteney: I can live with that. Now, can we discuss my raise?
Dante: Raise? That's definitely something I'll need to ponder a lot more.