(单词翻译:单击)
中英文本
Debbie:Okay, I'm off. I'll be back around eight o'clock.
黛比:好吧,我要离开一会儿 。估计八点左右回来 。
Marcelo:Hey, where are you going in such a hurry?
马塞洛:嘿,你要去哪里,为何如此匆忙?
Debbie:I'm going to my religious education class.
黛比:我要去上宗教教育课程 。
Marcelo:Religious education class? What's that about?
马塞洛:这是啥?
Debbie:Well, I've decided to convert to McQuillanism.
黛比:嗯,我决定皈依麦克奎兰教 。
Marcelo:I'm not familiar with that denomination. It is Christian, isn't it?
马塞洛:我对这个教派不熟悉 。它属于基督,是吗?
Debbie:No, it isn't, but there are some similarities in the spiritual teachings between McQuillanism and Christianity, but we have different ways of worshiping-different prayers, hymns, and rituals.
黛比:不, 麦克奎兰教和基督教之间的精神教义有些相似之处,但在做礼拜,祈祷,赞美诗和仪式等方面有所不同 。
Marcelo:It doesn't sound legit. Are you sure McQuillanism isn't really a cult?
马塞洛:听起来不合法 。你确定麦克奎兰教不是真正的礼拜?
Debbie:Of course not.
黛比:当然不是 。
My spiritual leader has been tutoring me on the tenets of the faith so I understand it, but I can see why you'd question it, since you don't know anything about it.
我的精神领袖一直辅导我的教义所以我理解其中道理,但是我能明白为什么你会质疑,因为你还没有理解透彻 。
Marcelo:Well, as long as you're satisfied.
马塞洛:好吧,只要你自己满意就好 。
Debbie:I am and I can't wait to become a full- fledged McQuillanite.
黛比:我,我迫不及待地想成为全职的麦克奎兰教教徒 。
McQuillanism is a little unconventional, but we take our faith very seriously.
麦克奎兰教有点非常规,但是我们非常认真地坚守自己的信仰 。
Marcelo:Have it your way. What's that you're carrying?
马塞洛:按照你想的去做吧 。你拿的是啥?
Debbie:It's a cat costume. As I said, we do things a little differently.
黛比:是套猫猫装 。正如我所提到的,我们做事情有点不同 。
Marcelo:I'm sorry I asked.
马塞洛:很抱歉,就当我没问过 。
精讲部分
1.religious education class 宗教教育课程
2.familiar with 对…熟悉
3.as long as 只要
4.have it your way 按照你想的去做吧