(单词翻译:单击)
Victor: Oh, doctor, you've got to help me!
维克多:啊,医生,你一定要帮帮我!
Doctor: Try to relax. What seems to be the problem?
医生:尽量放轻松 。什么地方不舒服?
Victor: I'm sneezing all the time, and my eyes are itchy and watery.
维克多:我老是流鼻涕,眼睛瘙痒,一直在流泪 。
Doctor: Tilt your head back so I can take a look at your nasal passages. You're very congested.
医生:抬一下头,让我看看你的鼻腔 。鼻子堵塞得很严重啊 。
Victor: My sinuses are killing me! I have headaches all the time and nothing I do seems to help.
维克多:鼻窦炎快把我折磨死了!我整天头疼,想什么办法都没用 。
Doctor: What is this on your skin?
医生:你皮肤上的是什么?
Victor: I don't know. I've had red spots all over my body.
维克多:我不知道 。我全身长满了红色的斑点 。
Doctor: They look like hives to me. Are you experiencing any shortness of breath?
医生:看上去像是得了荨麻疹 。你是否感到呼吸急促?
Victor: Well, my chest feels constricted and it's hard to breathe.
维克多:嗯,我觉得胸口有点闷,呼吸有点困难 。
Doctor: I think you may be experiencing a severe allergy attack. I'm going to refer you to an allergist. What were you doing right before you started experiencing these symptoms?
医生:我想你大概是得了严重的过敏症 。建议你去看过敏专科医生 。在出现这些症状之前你在做什么?
Victor: I started my first job.
维克多:我刚开始我的第一份工作 。
Doctor: That could be your problem.
医生:可能这就是你的病源所在 。
Victor: I knew it! I'm allergic to work!
维克多:我就知道!我对工作过敏!
原文译文属可可原创,未经允许请勿转载!