《老友记》试听精讲第619期:撞见鬼啦!
日期:2015-09-26 07:43

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听

You guys! We were in the storage area, and we saw this creepy man.
大家听我们说,我们刚刚去储藏室 看到一个很可怕的人
It was this crazy-eyed, hairy beast-man.
眼神凶残,全身毛茸茸
It was like a Big Foot or a yeti or something.
就像大脚哈利或喜马拉雅雪人
He came at us, so Rachel used a bug bomb on him.
而且他还拿着斧头 瑞秋只好拿杀虫药喷他
I pulled the tab and I just fogged his yeti ass.
我拉开拉环拼命喷他
Like,dark hair,bushy beard?
深色头发,满脸胡须? 对
Yeah,you fogged Danny.
你们喷的是丹尼
Please! We did not fog Danny.
拜托,才不是丹尼
Who's Danny?
丹尼是谁?
Danny just moved in.
阿丹刚搬到楼下
He just got back from a four-month trek in the Andes. Nice fella.
那家伙去安地斯山四个月 才刚回国,人很好
He's nice. You know,you always......stick up for the people we fog.
什么人很好…每次我们喷谁 你就帮他说话

影视精讲

stick up for 支持, 维护
Don't defend him.you guys all stick up for each other.
别护着他!你们这些家伙就会互相包庇。
Stick up for your rights. You've got to help him!
为你的权利斗争.我们要帮助他!

分享到
重点单词
  • defendv. 防护,辩护,防守
  • stickn. 枝,杆,手杖 vt. 插于,刺入,竖起 vi. 钉
  • storagen. 贮藏,存储,保管,保管费,仓库,[计]存储器