《老友记》视听精讲第248期:我在跟别人交往
日期:2013-04-11 18:57

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

RACH: Hi.
嗨。
ROSS: I didn't get a cat.
我没有领养猫。
RACH: Oh, that's um, interesting.
真有趣。
ROSS: No, no it's not interesting. OK, it's very, very not interesting.
不,那一点都没有趣那非常非常没有趣。
In fact it's actually 100 percent completely opposite of interesting.
事实上那百分之百是有趣的相反。
RACH: Alright, I got it Ross.
好,我懂了,罗斯。
ROSS: You had no right to tell me you ever had feelings for me.
你没有权利告诉我说你曾经喜欢过我。
RACH: [hurt] What?
什么?
ROSS: I was doing great with Julie before I found out about you.
在我发现之前我跟芙莉过得很快乐。
RACH: Hey, I was doin' great before I found out about you.
在我发现之前我也过得很快乐。
You think it's easy for me to see you with Julie?
你以为看你跟芙莉那样我心里好受吗?
ROSS: Then you should have said something before I met her.
你应该在我认识她之前说出来。
RACH: I didn't know then. And how come you never said anything to me.
那时我不知道啊那你为何从不说什么呢?
ROSS: There was never a good time.
因为总没有机会。
RACH: Right, you, you only had a year. We only hung out every night.
对,你有一年机会我们每晚都在一起混。
ROSS: Not, not, not every night. You know, and...
不是……每个晚上。
and it's not like I didn't try, Rachel, but things got in the way, y'know?
而且我也不是没试过,瑞秋,但是每次都有事情发生。
Like, like Italian guys or ex-fiances or, or, or Italian guys.
就像是意大利人啊……或者是前任的未婚夫啦…
RACH: Hey, there was one Italian guy, OK, and do you even have a point?
只有一个意大利人你到底有没有重点啊?
ROSS: The point is I... I don't need this right now, OK. It, it's too late,
重点是我现在已经不需要这个了,太迟了,
I'm with somebody else, I'm happy. This ship has sailed.
我在跟别人交往,我很快乐,这艘船开航了。

影视精讲


后来两人对吵,罗斯说太晚了我都已经有朱丽了;并再次离开。 不过他最终还是回到瑞秋身边,还亲吻瑞秋。

1. doing great with 进展顺利
eg. I'm doing great with my new job.
我对新工作适应良好。

2. get in the way 妨碍
eg. Don' t get in the way while I' m trying to sweep the floor !
我扫地时你别妨碍我!

3. have a point 有道理
eg. You have a point there, but they are not the same.
你有一点道理,但是它们不是一码事。

分享到