《老友记》视听精讲第346期:他对我“意乱情迷”
日期:2014-03-30 19:58

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


Hey, how much will you give me to eat this whole jar of olives?
如果我把整罐橄榄吃光,你要给我多少钱?
I won’t give you anything, but you’ll owe me 2.95.
我一块钱也不给,但你欠我两块九毛五。
Done.
成交。
Hey. I need an atlas! I need an atlas!
我需要地图。
Why? Do you have a report due?
干嘛?你要交报告?
I have a date with this diplomat I met while I was giving free massages outside the UN and, I don’t know where his country is.
我昨天在联合国外做免费按摩,认识一个外交官,我要跟他约会,我不知道他是哪个国家的人。
Okay, let’s start with the free messages outside the UN.
先说你为什么要在联合国做免费按摩服务?
Oh!! That’s my new thing. I figure bodies at peace, make peace.
这是我的新目标,我认为平和的身体可以缔造和平。
Wow! You might just get the first Nobel prize in rubbing. So what country is this guy from?
你搞不好会得第一个诺贝尔按摩奖。这家伙是哪个国家的人?
Ick-neck-tree-anis..... There’s a “G”in there.
里面有个“G”。
Where’s that?
这个国家在哪里?
In your atlas!
在你的地图上。
I don’t have an atlas.
我没有地图。
Oh, but wait I do have a globe.
噢,等等,我有一个地球仪。
Hold on.
不过等等。
So Pheebs what’s this guy like?
Pheebs,他是什么样的人?
Umm, well he’s very dashing, you know, and umm, very, very sophisticated,
他很有冲劲,而且非常练达,
and he doesn’t speak any English, but according to his translator, he totally gets me.
他不会讲英文,但他的翻译说他对我意乱情迷。
Hay, here you go. (Hands her this tiny little globe.)
好,来了。
What is this?
这是什么?
It’s a globe and, a pencil sharpener.
地球仪,也是削铅笔机。

影视精讲


have a date: 有约会
I will have a date with Jenny tonight.
今晚我与詹妮有约会。

at peace: 处于和平(或和睦)状态
Dreaming of a world at peace.
梦想有和平的世界
It is better to be at peace with your rivals at the party.
在聚会上,你最好同你的对手和睦相处。

hold on: 等一等
Hold on,please. I'll see if he's in his office.
请别挂断,我去看看他是否在办公室。
Hold on a minute while I get my breath back.
停一停, 让我喘口气。


分享到
重点单词
  • sophisticatedadj. 诡辩的,久经世故的,精密的,老练的,尖端的
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,
  • jarn. 不和谐,刺耳声,震动,震惊,广口瓶 vi. 发刺耳
  • hayn. 干草
  • diplomatadj. 外交官,外交家 n. 外交家