《老友记》试听精讲第638期:人生全靠演技啊!
日期:2015-11-12 13:09

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听

So I didn't get that apartment. Some problem with my application.
我没租到那间公寓 我的申请作业出状况
You're kidding?
哪有可能? 不会吧
But Phoebe said I could stay at her place for a while,so....
不过菲比答应让我搬去跟她住
Well,you can't stay with Phoebe. We're roomies.
你不能住菲比家 我们可是室友耶
You don't need me taking up all your space.
我不能再打扰你们
We got plenty of space. There's still some by that speaker.
反正这里大得很 音箱旁边还有空地
Please,just stay.
住下来吧 对
Are you sure?
你们确定? 当然
Definitely. -You have to stay.
罗斯,你非住下来不可
So I'm a pimp,huh?
你们说我是皮条客?
It's okay.
算了
Sometimes I can be a pain in the ass.
我知道我有时候很顾人怨
But just talk to me. Tell me if something bothers you.
不过你们可以直说 明白告诉我哪里做得不好
And I'll do everything I can to keep my annoying habits just....
我可以尽量改掉惹人嫌的习惯

影视精讲

stay with 跟…在一起,使…继续下去
Well,you can't stay with Phoebe. We're roomies.
你不能住菲比家 我们可是室友耶
If you ever visit London, you must come and stay with us.
你要是到伦敦来,一定要到我们这里住住。

a pain in the ass 讨人厌
Apple polishers are a pain in the neck to conscientious teachers.
对于有良心的教师,拍马屁的学生实在讨厌极了。
That guy is a real pain in the ass.
那个家伙真令人讨厌。

分享到
重点单词
  • annoyingadj. 恼人的,讨厌的
  • applicationn. 应用; 申请; 专心 n. 应用软件程序
  • conscientiousadj. 勤勉认真的;一丝不苟的