《老友记》视听精讲第503期:原来互相喜欢
日期:2015-01-03 17:59

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


This is not how this was supposed to happen.
事情不该是这样的
What was supposed to happen?
不然应该怎样?
Can you not look at me when I say this?
你能不能不要看我?
I thought that if I could get you here...
我以为要是能把你找来
...I could seduce you.
我就可以色诱你
Excuse me? -Seduce you.
什么? 引诱你
I don't wear suits to work.
我上班不穿西装
And I bought six of them from you.
却跟你买了六套
I'm sorry. I thought you needed them.
抱歉喔,我以为你有需要
My point is,I kept coming back because I wanted to see you.
我一直去找你,因为我想见你
Why? -Because I like you.

为什么?因为我喜欢你
You like me?
你喜欢我?
I mean,you're beautiful and smart and sophisticated.
是啊,你漂亮、聪明又成熟
A lot of this isn't based on tonight.
这些印象不是来自今晚
But you like me?
但是你喜欢我?
I can't believe this. All this time, I liked you and you liked me!
这段日子以来 我们竟然一直互相喜欢
But -No "but."
但是… 不要说“但是”
"But" is never good. Let's leave it at "l like you and you like me."
“但是”都没好事 停在“我们互相喜欢”就好
Okay. However -No,that's a fancy "but."
好,然而… 那是好听的“但是”
My marriage,like,just ended.
我刚结束我的婚姻
And I'm really not ready to get into anything yet.
我还没心情跟别人交往
But....
但是…?
I'm sorry. I just need a little time.
对不起,我需要一点时间
Okay.
好的

影视精讲


seduce vt.勾引,引诱
She spent hours imagining how she would seduce him.
她花费很多时间来想象如何勾引他。
If you're going to seduce someone, set your sights high.
如果你要引诱某人,请把目光放远点。

based on 以…为依据
Stock prices are based on guesses about the unknowable future.
股价的基础是对于不可知未来的猜测。
All of the work we do is based on science.
我们所做的一切都是在科学的基础上完成的。

分享到