《老友记》视听精讲第305期:乔伊的牛奶广告引得众人哄笑
日期:2013-10-05 20:14

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


Welcome everybody, welcome to Amazing Discoveries!
欢迎各位收看“伟大的发明”。
Oh, oh! It's on again!
又播出了。
You guys, can we please not watch this all right.
我们能不能别看了啊?
Shhhh!
嘘……
Folks, has this ever happened to you. You go to the refrigerator to get a nice glass of milk,
你是否遇过这种情形?你正打算倒一杯牛奶,
and these darn cartons are so flingin'-flangin' hard to open.
来回摆弄,但却搞不开盖子?
Oh, you said it Mike. Aw! There's got to be a better way!
天啊,你说对了,Mike一定有个好办法。
And there is Kevin.
的确有,Kevin。
Can we please turn this off?
可不可以别看了?
Noo way, Kevin.
不行,Kevin。
There is a revolutionary new product that guarantees that you'll never have to open up milk cartons again. Meet the Milk Master 2000.
如果我告诉你有个新产品能保证…你再也不用费力打开牛奶纸盒呢?看看2000年的牛奶大师。
Are you intrigued?
挑起你的兴趣了吧。
You're flingin'-flangin' right I am.
你把我的心弄地痒痒的!
Keep in mind, he's never used this product before, you're gonna see how easy this is to do.
记住,这是他第一次使用,你就知道这个用起来有多容易了。
Go ahead. This works with any milk carton.
开始。任何牛奶纸盒都适用。
Wow, it is easy. Now, I can have milk everyday.
真简单!这样我就可以每天喝牛奶了。

影视精讲


welcome to: 欢迎到…
Welcome to the wonderful world of student discounts.
欢迎来到学生折扣这个美妙的世界。

rip open: 撕裂开
Rip open the oval office floorboards!
请把椭圆办公室的地板掀开吧!

turn off: 关掉
The light's a bit too harsh. You can turn it off...
灯光有点太刺眼了。你可以把灯关掉。

intrigue: 激起…的兴趣
The novelty of the situation intrigued him.
周围环境的独具一格令他着迷。

keep in mind: 记住
Here are seven things to keep in mind about it.
这里有7件关于它的你需要记住的事情。


分享到
重点单词
  • harshadj. 粗糙的,使人不舒服的,刺耳的,严厉的,大约的
  • darnv. 织补 n. 补钉 int. 该死(damn的委婉语
  • intriguedadj. 好奇的;被迷住了的 v. 引起…的兴趣;使迷惑
  • refrigeratorn. 冰箱
  • intriguen. 阴谋,复杂的事,私通 vt. 欺骗,激起 ...
  • noveltyn. 新奇,新奇的事物,小装饰
  • revolutionaryadj. 革命的 n. 革命者