《老友记》视听精讲第284期:掌握自己的风,瑞秋
日期:2013-06-28 15:02

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

RACHEL: Oh, God, oh, God, I mean it's just so.

天啊,天啊,我是说,这好…

MONICA: Isn't it.

不是吗?

RACHEL: Uhh, I mean this is like reading about my own life. I mean this book could have been called 'Be Your Own Windkeeper Rachel'.

这就像是读我自己的生活,我是说这书可以改做“掌握自己的风,瑞秋”

PHOEBE: I don't think it would have sold a million copies but it would have made a nice gift for you.

我不认为那会卖一百万本……但要当礼物送给你,到满合适的

ROSS: Hey you guys.

你们都在啊。

MONICA: Hey.


ROSS: Uh, sweetie we've gotta go.

甜心,我们得走了

RACHEL: NO!

不!

ROSS: No?

不走?

RACHEL: No, why do we always have to do everything according to your time table?

不,为什么我们做什么事,都得照你的时间表来呢?

ROSS: Actually it's the movie theatre that has the time schedule. So you don't miss the beginning.

事实上,我们照的是电影院的时间表,这样我们才不会错过开头啊。

RACHEL: No, see this isn't about the movie theatre, this is about you stealing my wind.

不,你瞧,这不是关于电影院,这是关于你偷了我的风。

MONICA: You go girl. I can't pull that off can I?

加油,妹子,我说得不好,是不是?

ROSS: Excuse me, your, your, your wind?

对不起,你的风?

RACHEL: Yes, my wind. How do you expect me to grow if you won't let me blow?

对,我的风,你不让我吹,我怎么能成长?

ROSS: You, you know I, I don't, have a- have a problem with that.

你知道……我倒不会反对呀。

RACHEL: Ok, I just, I just really need to be with myself right now. I'm sorry.

我只是很需要,自己一个人静一静,很抱歉。

PHOEBE: Um-um, um-um.


RACHEL: You're right, I don't have to apologize. Sorry. Damnit!

你说得对,我不需要跟他道歉,抱歉,该死。

影视精讲

RACHEL看了这本书,就定要掌握自己的风。

1. time table 时间表

You can pick up a free time table around campus.

你可以在校园周围随时观看时间表。

2. to be with myself 自己静一静

3. apologize vi. 道歉

They might at least apologize.

他们至少该表示歉意。


分享到