《老友记》视听精讲第564期:两个人皆“心中有鬼”
日期:2015-05-09 19:12

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Do something.Something.
想办法,办法
Have you seen Monica? -I'm not seeing Monica!
你有看见摩妮卡吗? 我没有在跟摩妮卡交往
What? -What?
什么? 啥?
We gotta find her. Rachel's coming to tell Ross she loves him.
我们得找到她 菲比说瑞秋要来向罗斯表白
Oh,my God! -I know. Do you know where Monica is?
天哪 没错,所以要找到摩妮卡 你知道她在哪里吗?
No. What's with the third degree? Why not just shine a light in my eyes?
不知道!你在逼问什么? 干脆拿灯照我的眼睛算了
Oh,my God!
我的天哪
It's like a fairyland.
跟仙境一样
I know. It's horrible,isn't it?
是啊,很恐怖吧?
I love it. I only hope my wedding looks this good.
我好喜欢 希望我的婚礼也能这么美
I just hope -You can let some of them go by.
我觉得… 有些话就别接了
Start looking out for Rachel.
开始注意瑞秋
I'll cover the front door. You watch that big hole.
我守前门 你守后面那个大洞
And I got Chandler covering Ross.
罗斯那里有钱德顾着
Why would I care where Chandler is?
我干嘛管钱德在哪里?
You know...sometimes I don't even like Chandler.
有的时候我根本不喜欢钱德
Okay.

影视精讲


go by 时光流逝; 顺便走访; 判断; 经过;
Days would go by when nobody would exchange a word.
一整天过去都没有人说一句话。
article.yeeyan.org
He watched the people go by.
他看着人们从旁边经过。

look out for 注意
We got to look out for the signs-empty hangers and shifty looks.
我们得注意一切偷窃的迹象,包括店里空空的衣架和顾客诡诈的眼神。
Look out for these familiar names and faces when you visit the new facilities.
造访新店的时候,你不妨留意一下以下这些熟悉的名字和面孔。

分享到