《老友记》视听精讲第524期:此乃闪婚
日期:2015-02-26 20:57

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Packed while you were gone.
趁你不在打包好了
I left knickers under your pillow.
我留了双球鞋在枕头底下
Move in with me?
搬来跟我住
What?
什么?
Don't be scared. It sounds crazy, and people will say it's too soon...
别怕,我知道听起来很疯狂 别人会说太快了
...but just think. Think how great it would be.
但是你想想,那样多棒啊
I don't know. Leaving London....My whole family lives there....My job.
我不知道,要我离开伦敦…我的家人都在那里,我的工作
You'll get a job here.I always hear about them foreigners stealing American jobs.
你可以在这里找工作,我常听说美国人的工作 都被外国人抢走了
That could be you.
你也可以
Yeah,but it's my whole life.
但事关我的人生
You come to England.
你来英国
I would. I really would. But my son is here.
我不行,我很愿意 但我儿子在这里
I can't leave him. You don't think there's any way?
我离不开他 没别的办法了吗?
I don't think so.
我看是没有了
It would be different if it was way into the future...and we were getting married.
如果是长久的打算就不同了例如结婚什么的
What?
什么?
Right. I shouldn't have said "married." Please don't go freaky on me.
好,我不该提结婚的 别被我吓到
I didn't mean it. I take it back.
我不是认真的 我没说,我收回
No. Don't.
不,不要收回
Why don't we?
何不就这么做?
Why don't we what?
做什么?
Get married.
结婚啊
You are mad!
你疯了
No,I'm not! It's perfect. It's better than you moving here.
我没有,这样很完美 比你搬来住更棒
It's us together forever, and that's what I want.
我们可以永远在一起 我就是要这样
We've known each other six weeks! -I know.
我们才认识6星期 我知道,那又怎样?
So what? Who's to say? Does that mean we can't do it?
谁说不行?这样就不行吗?
Look. I was with Carol for four years before we got married...
听着,我跟卡萝结婚前 在一起4年
...and I wound up divorced from a pregnant lesbian.
最后跟一个怀孕的女同志离婚
I mean,this....This makes sense for us.
这么做…对我们是顺理成章
Our first date,we ended up spending the whole weekend in Vermont.
我们第一次约会 就跑去佛蒙特度周末
I mean,last night I got my ear pierced. Me!
昨晚我还去穿耳洞,我耶
This feels right.
这个感觉很对
Doesn't it?
不是吗?
My parents will be really mad.
我爸妈会气死
Are you saying,"Yes"? Is that "Yes"?
你答应了吗?那是好吗?
Yes.

影视精讲


hear about 得悉,听说;因…受到报偿或惩罚;耳闻
Unfortunately , mexicans hear about them all the time.
不幸的是,墨西哥人常常听说此类事件。

分享到