《老友记》视听精讲第363期:竟然对完美先生不来电
日期:2014-05-05 17:39

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


...so y'know, that's why, within a few years, that voice recognition is gonna be pretty much standard on any computer you buy. Y'know, so you could be like-like, 'Wash my car.'‘Clean my room.' It's not gonna be able to do any of those things, but it'll understand what you're saying.
再过几年,语音辨别系统将成为电脑的基本配备。你可以说“去洗车”、“去打扫房间”,电脑办不到,但是听得懂
Oh, this is so great.
好棒哦
Yeah, it was.
是啊
All right then. Bye.
就这样吧。再见
Hello, people who do not live here.
嗨,不住在这里的人
Hi! Hello!
嗨!你好!
I gave you a key for emergencies!
备用钥匙是有急事时才用的
We were out of Doritos.
我们没有 Doritos 玉米片了
Hey, how'd the date go with Mr. Millionaire?
跟百万富翁的约会如何?
Mr. Millionaire, new from Snooty Playthings! Third wife sold separately.
“百万富翁先生”,最新玩具组合,三老婆单独发售
He's great! I mean we have such a good time together! He's so funny, and sooo sweet, and I'm not attracted to him at all!!
他很棒,我们在一起很开心,他风趣又体贴,而我对他没兴趣
Still?!
还是没兴趣?
Noo!! It's driving me crazy. I mean every other way he's like the perfect guy, he has everything. Plus! He actually has everything.
不~我快疯了,他各方面都很完美,什么都好,而且什么都有。是的,他真的什么都有!
Life-sized Imperial Storm Troopers from Sharper Image?
有真人大小的“星际大战”人物模型吗?
Two.
两套!
Wow!! Can Joey and I put them on and fight?
哇~乔伊和我可以拿来对打吗?

影视精讲

for emergencies 应急
This was not an emergency round.
这并不是一轮紧急融资。
It also has the caisson for emergency cases.
同样有沉箱以备紧急情况之需。

be attracted to 被吸引
You might even be attracted to the person, in part because of how different you are.
从某种程度而言,你可能正是由于这些差异才被对方所吸引。
Consumers would naturally be attracted to the lower-cost, higher-benefit government program.
而消费者自然喜欢低成本、高收益的政府项目。

drive me crazy 让我疯狂,把我逼疯
Thank heavens, she thought, it was going to drive me crazy.
谢天谢地,她想,这声音要把我逼疯了。
Girls, you're gonna drive me crazy.
姑娘们,你们快把我弄疯了。

分享到
重点单词
  • imperialadj. 帝国(王)的,至尊的,特大的 n. 皇帝,女皇
  • recognitionn. 认出,承认,感知,知识
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为