《老友记》视听精讲第276期:不要耍孩子脾气了
日期:2013-05-22 13:27

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


ROSS: No, there is no way he was a velociraptor. No Tony, look at the cranial ridge, OK. If Dino was a velociraptor, he would have eaten the Flintstones. Yeah, yeah. [Monica comes out of her room] Oh, were you takin' a nap?
不,它绝对不可能是一只迅猛龙的。不,东尼,你看他的头盖脊骨。帝诺要是一只迅猛龙它早吃了摩登原始人了。你在睡觉?
MONICA: I was.
本来是
ROSS: Oh I-, Oh wait, Tony can you hang on? That's the other line. [gets the other line] Hello. Oh yeah she's here but uh, can she call you back? OK thanks. [hangs up the other line] Call Joanna. [back on with Tony] Hi.
等等,东尼,等一下,好吗?我有插拨。对,她在,我叫她回电话,好吗?好,谢了。打给乔安娜。嗨。
MONICA: Did she leave a number?
她留了号码?
ROSS: Did you see me write one down?
你看到我写下来了吗?
MONICA: I don't have her number, butt-munch.
我没有她的电话,呆瓜
ROSS: Well, she'll call back, don't be such a baby.
那她会再打来的你不要耍孩子脾气了
MONICA: I'm not a baby, you're the baby.
我才没有,你自己才是
ROSS: Look, you wanna get off my back?
听着,你别烦我,好不好?
MONICA: You wanna get out of my face?
你不要碍眼,好不好?
ROSS: Wait hold on Tony, hold on. [answers second line] Hello. Hi, yeah no, she's right here. Um hold on. [gets first line] Hi Tony, can I call you back? That's uh, that's my sister's boyfriend.
慢着,等一下,东尼。对,不,她在,等一下。东尼,我再打给你,好吗? 那是我妹妹的男朋友。
MONICA: Give me that.
电话给我
ROSS: OK
好的
MONICA: Hi sweetie, look before I forget, did I leave my diaphram at your place?
甜心,听着,趁我还记得,我的避孕器是否留在你那儿了?

影视精讲


ROSS一直占用电话,打给MONICA的电话也被他挂断了。MONICA对此有些气愤。

1. velociraptor 迅猛龙

eg.Modern birds have higher metabolisms than even the most agile Velociraptorever had.

现代鸟类拥有敏捷的的迅猛龙还要发达新陈代谢系统

2. cranial ridge 头盖骨

eg. A dinosaur'scranial ridge was found in the mountains by the scientists.

科学家们在山里发现了一块恐龙的头盖骨。

3. take a nap 小睡一下

eg. I have the habit of taking a nap at noon.

我有午休的习惯。

4.don't be such a baby 别耍小孩子气

eg. Don't be such a baby, you are an adult now.

别耍小孩子气了,你已经是个成人了。

5.get off my back 少跟我罗嗦

eg. Get off my back, can't you see I'm busy?

别烦我,没看我正忙呢吗?

分享到
重点单词
  • ridgen. 脊,山脊,山脉
  • agileadj. (动作)敏捷的,灵活的,(头脑)机灵的