《老友记》视听精讲第277期:我快被你逼疯了!
日期:2013-05-27 11:11

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


MONICA: I wanna watch Entertainment Tonight.
我要看”今夜娱乐”。
ROSS: Tough noogies, we're watching Predators of the Serengetti.
真不幸我们要看”瑟伦格提掠食者”。
RACHEL: Would you guys stop.
不要吵了,好不好?
MONICA: It's my TV.
这是我的电视。
ROSS: Wha-, oh, quit it.
你,住手。
MONICA: Bite me.
你咬我呀。
RACHEL: Oh my God.
我的天啊。
ROSS: Well, Monica keeps changin' the channel.
摩妮卡她一直在转台。
MONICA: Oh that's great, why don't you tell mommy on me.
棒透了你去跟妈咪打个小报告啊。
RACHEL: Now I'm mommy in this little play? Alright look, I refuse to get sucked into this like, weird little Geller dimension thing OK. So I'm gonna go and take a nice long hot bubble bath because you kids are driving me crazy.

现在我变成妈咪了?好,听着,我拒绝卷入……这一类畸型的盖勒家庭纠纷,我现在要去洗个香啧啧热腾腾的泡泡浴……因为妈咪快要被你们这疯了。
MONICA: OK, what're we gonna do about this?
这件事我们怎么解决?
ROSS: Well, I guess we could tape Entertainment Tonight.
我们可以把”今夜娱乐”录下来。
MONICA: Not that, this, US. Oh my God, Ross, you-re, you're, it's jus-, you-, ever sin- you been here. You are driving me crazy.
不是那个,我是说这个,我们,天啊,罗斯,你...你只是你,从你到这儿开始我都快要被你这疯了…
ROSS: Ow, ow, OK. Alright, alright, Mon, Mon, you've gone ultrasonic again, alright.
好了,摩妮卡,你又开始高八度了。
MONICA: I just can't stand you being here all the time.
我受不了……你老是在这里!
ROSS: Why, why, why can't you stand me being here? I don't, I, we're just, ya know, we're just havin' fun.
为什么?你为什么受不了呢?我们只是在闹着玩而已。
MONICA: Fun? Fun, you think this is fun?
玩?这叫好玩吗?
ROSS: Yeah, c'mon I mean I though, you know, I thought we're just foolin' around. Like when, uh, when we were kids.
少来了,我以为我们只是在闹就像我们小时候一样。
MONICA: Ross, I hated you when we were kids.
罗斯,小时候我恨你耶。

影视精讲


ROSS和MONICA因为看电视节目而争吵。MONICA爆出在小的时候不喜欢ROSS。

1. Entertainment n.娱乐
eg. You have your work, your entertainment and your friends.
你有你的工作,你的娱乐,你的朋友。
2. Predator n.[动]捕食者
eg. Insane pumpkin carving of the Predator.
疯狂的南瓜雕刻——食肉动物。
3. tell on 告发
eg. Are you going to tell on me?
你要告发我吗?
4. suck into 吸进
eg. Though it definitely does not hurt to try to talk to them, do not let them suck into your peace and quiet.
尽管和他们试着交流不会真的受伤害,只要别让他们打破你原本的安逸宁静就行。
5. drive crazy 将...逼得发疯
eg. I hate the cute face around me, it'll drive crazy.
我讨厌周围假惺惺的面孔。快受不了了。
6. ultrasonic n. 超声波 adj.[声]超声的
eg. The most useful item above was probably this 15 year old ultrasonic humidifier. It produces large amounts of real fog.
上述项目中最有用的或许是这个有着15年历史的超声波增湿器,它产生大量真正的水雾。
7. fool around 闲荡;游手好闲
eg. Top racers don't fool around.
顶级赛手不会无所事事。

分享到
重点单词
  • predatorn. 食肉动物,掠夺者
  • dimensionn. 尺寸,次元,容积,维度,范围,方面 vt. 标尺寸
  • bubblen. 气泡,泡影 v. 起泡,冒泡
  • entertainmentn. 娱乐
  • refusev. 拒绝 n. 垃圾,废物 adj. 无用的
  • channeln. 通道,频道,(消息)渠道,海峡,方法 vt. 引导