《老友记》视听精讲第362期:明恋暗恋者如云
日期:2014-05-04 18:36

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


Here you go.
你的咖啡
Thank you.
谢谢.
Say Rachel, I was wondering if you'd like to go to a movie with me sometime. As my lover!
瑞秋,有空要不要一起去看电影...以情侣的身份!
Nnnsch, too out there. Maybe you'd just like to ah, get something to eat with me sometime? As my lover.
太明显了..或者改天一起去吃饭...以情侣的身份!
Hi!
嗨!
Hi! All right, let's go shoppin'!!
嗨!好,买东西去
Um, y'know, before we go ah, there's something I need to say.
走之前我有话要说
Oh, okay.
哦,好的
I've kinda of had this ah, this crush on you. But since you were with Ross, I-I didn't do anything about it.
我很喜欢你,以前有罗斯,我不方便行动。
But, now that you're not, I'd really like to ask you out sometime. So-so that's-that's what I'm doing, now.
既然你们分手了,我想约你出去,所以,我现在就是在...约你
Wow! Umm....

I dropped a cup.
我掉了一个杯子

影视精讲

wonder 对…感到好奇; 惊奇; 感到诧异; 想弄明白;
I wonder at her rudeness.
我对她的粗鲁感到惊讶。
I wonder whether you like her.
我不知道你是否喜欢她。

crush on 对一位异性十分地著迷、心动
I have a big crush on you
我非常喜欢你

ask you out 约你出去
May I ask you out?
我可以约你出去吗?
Wait till things are going nice and dandy before I ask you out.
最好等一切事情都安定下来,我再约你出去。

分享到
重点单词
  • rudenessn. 无礼;粗蛮
  • crushv. 压碎,碾碎,压榨 n. 压碎,压榨,拥挤,迷恋