《老友记》视听精讲第79课:同性恋的宝宝
日期:2012-05-08 14:19

(单词翻译:单击)

台词欣赏

Hi, is uh, is Carol here?
Hi,Carol在吗?
No, she's at a faculty meeting.
她开教工会去了。
Oh, I uh, just came by to pick up my skull. Well, not mine, but...
噢,我过来想把我的头骨拿走。嗯,不是我的,是……
Come in.
进来!
Thanks. Yeah, Carol borrowed it for a class, and I have to get it back to the museum.
谢谢。是这样,Carol上回借走上课用的,我现在得拿回去还给博物馆。
What's it look like?
它是什么样子?
Kinda like a big face without skin.
就象一张没有皮的大脸。
Yes, I'm familiar with the concept. We can just look for it.
我有印象。我们来找找看。
Ok. Wow, you guys sure have a lot of books about being a lesbian.
好吧。哇,你们有这么多讲怎样成为一名女同志的书。
Well, you know, you have to take a course. Otherwise, they don't let you do it.
嗯,你知道吗,你必须接受一门课程。否则,他们不让你当同性恋。
Hey, hey, Yertle the Turtle. A classic.
嘿,嘿,《Yertle the Turtle》。经典作品。
Actually, I'm reading it to the baby.
没错,我现在在念给宝宝听。
The uh, the baby that hasn't been born yet? Wouldn't that mean you're... crazy?
噢,那个还没出生的宝宝?你这不是 ... 疯了?
What, you don't think they can hear sounds in there?
什么,你觉得宝宝在里面听不到声音?
You're not serious, I mean, you really... you really talk to it?
少来,我的意思是,你真的,真的和宝宝说话吗?
Yeah, all the time. I want the baby to know my voice.
当然,经常说。我要让宝宝认得我的声音。
Do you uh, do you talk about me?
那,你提到过我吗?
Yeah, yeah, all the time.
有的,常事。
Really?
真的?
But um, we just refer to you as Bobo the Sperm Guy.
但是,嗯,我们称你为提供精液的BoBo。

重点讲解

1.be familiar with: 熟悉

Be familiar with the international quality system.
熟悉国际质量体系专业知识。

Be familiar with server management and configuration.
熟悉各种常用服务器管理和配置。

Be familiar with injection molding and decoration process.
熟悉注塑生产和产品后加工生产。

2.look for: 寻找

She turn all her pocket inside out look for her key.
她把衣服口袋都翻出来找她的钥匙。

I look for the book everywhere except in the laboratory.
我到处找过这本书,就是实验室没有去找。

The tests look for proteins in brain and spinal cord fluid.
这些测试在大脑和脊椎液中寻找蛋白质。

3.talk about: 提到

There has been a lot of talk about peace.
现在人们谈论最多的则是和平话题。

When people talk about predicting earthquakes.
当人们谈论起地震预测。

There will be much talk about apologies this year.
今年将会有更多的关于道歉的讨论。

4.all the time: 经常

Similar situations occur all the time.
类似的情况一直在发生。

And they are doing better all the time.
并且她们一直都在做得更好。

But modelling power is increasing all the time.
但模型分析的能力一直在不断增强。

5.refer to...as: 把……称作……

I always refer to him as bookworm.
我总是把他称作书呆子。

The term Jiayu refer to Jiaci as well.
《文通》中的“加语”实际上指的也是“加词”。

But here, we will always refer to it as Sake.
但是,在这里,我们只认为它是清酒。

6.pick up: 拿走

Business will pick up before summer.
夏天来到之前,生意将会好转。

The information they pick up is relayed to a satellite.
它们采集的信息将被转发到人造卫星上。

It can't pick up sound, or beep at us if something's wrong.
它又不能接收声音,又不能在事情不对劲儿的时候发出警报。

7.get back: 取回

Sorry to interrupt. Shouldn't we get back on topic?
抱歉打断一下,我们是不是该回到正题上?

I could hardly wait to get back home to show the boys.
我急不可待地赶回家,想让孩子们出来看看。

I agreed to help, hoping to help him get back on track.
我同意帮忙,希望帮他回到正轨上来。

分享到
重点单词
  • trackn. 小路,跑道,踪迹,轨道,乐曲 v. 跟踪,追踪
  • qualityn. 品质,特质,才能 adj. 高品质的
  • decorationn. 装饰,装饰品
  • injectionn. 注射,注射物,数学函数
  • interruptv. 打断,打扰,中止,中断 n. [计算机]中断
  • configurationn. 结构,布局,形态,格式塔心理完形 [计算机] 配置
  • classicn. 古典作品,杰作,第一流艺术家 adj. 第一流的,
  • turtlen. 海龟
  • exceptvt. 除,除外 prep. & conj. 除了 ..
  • conceptn. 概念,观念