《老友记》视听精讲第501期:兄妹俩互相揭短
日期:2014-12-29 09:31

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


We should probably get going soon.
我们得赶快走了
But the party's just getting started.
但是派对才刚开始
We have to be at The Four Seasons for drinks in 15 minutes.
我们得在15分钟内 赶去四季餐厅喝酒
Then The Plaza for dinner.
然后去广场饭店吃晚饭
So why did you plan a party at the same time?
那你为什么还办派对?
Actually,American surprise parties are very short.
不是的 ,其实美国的惊喜派对都很短
It's usually,"Surprise!" Then,"My God,I'm so surprised. Bye!"
通常都“惊喜!” 然后就“我好惊喜喔!再见”
Ross,I'm having such a great time.
但是我觉得好好玩
Your sister told me that you used to dress up like old ladies...
你妹说你以前会扮成老太太
...and host make-believe tea parties.
举办假的茶会
Monica said that,did she?
摩妮卡说的是吧?
Did she tell you that when she was little...
她有没有说她小的时候
...she was partially responsible for new legislation...
游乐器材商增加秋千的载重量
...regulating the strength of swing sets?
她也是原因之一?

影视精讲


dress up like 打扮得像
I'll dress up like iron man.
我可以打扮得像铁皮人。
Give rachel another chance to dress up like princess bubble yum.
再给瑞秋一次打扮成公主的机会.

分享到