《老友记》视听精讲第558期:你在英国好坏
日期:2015-04-16 08:37

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Darling,the Gellers.
老婆,是盖勒家的人
Darling,it's the Gellers.
老婆,是亲家
She's very self-involved. I should never have married her.
她只想着自己,我不该娶她的
It's the Gellers. -Where?
你说什么?是盖勒家的人 在哪里?
That's one and that's another one.
那边一个,那边一个
Lovely to meet you.
很高兴认识你们
Nice of you to offer to pay for half the wedding.
谢谢你们出一半的钱
The hell with tradition. We're happy to do it.
不客气,去他的习俗 我们很乐意
We know how expensive weddings can be.
我们知道结个婚有多花钱
Besides,this may be the only wedding we get to throw.
而且以后可能就没机会了
A joke that's funny in all countries.
真是个世界通行的笑话
Sir?
您要吗?
What's in it? -Goat cheese,watercress and pancetta.
里面包什么? 羊酪、水田芥和培根
That's not food.
这能吃吗?
Everything's different here. I want to go home.
这里的东西都不一样 我想回家
I miss my family,the coffeehouse.
我想念我的家人,想念咖啡馆
I can't even remember what Phoebe looks like!
我连菲比的长相都不记得了
It's been three days.
我们才来3天
Okay,you're just homesick.
你只是想家了
Would you just try to relax and just enjoy yourself?
放轻松,好好玩就对了
You're different here too.
连你都变了
You're mean in England!
你在英国好坏

影视精讲


throw a wedding 举办婚礼
Besides,this may be the only wedding we get to throw.
而且以后可能就没机会办婚礼了

homesick 想家的,患思乡病的;莼鲈之思
Believe it or not , you 're feeling homesick.
不管你相信与否,你是有些想家了。

mean 吝啬的;刻薄的
You're mean in England!
你在英国好坏

分享到