《老友记》视听精讲第565期:婚礼上的大纰漏
日期:2015-05-11 13:08

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


What we did last night was -Stupid.
昨晚的事真是… 愚蠢
Totally crazy, stupid.
既夸张又愚蠢
What were we thinking?
我们在想什么?
I'm coming over tonight though, right?
我晚上去找你,好吗?
Definitely.
当然好
Friends,family...we are gathered to celebrate...the joyous union of Ross and Emily.
各位亲朋好友,我们今天齐聚一堂 庆祝罗斯与艾蜜莉缔结良缘
May the happiness of today be with them always. ...
愿今朝的幸福永远与他们同在
Now,Emily,repeat after me.
艾蜜莉,跟我复述
l,Emily... -l,Emily... take thee,Ross... -...take thee,Ross....
我,艾蜜莉…嫁给你,罗斯…
as my lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health...till death parts us.
做我合法的丈夫 无论贫病,至死不渝
As my lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health...until death parts us.
做我合法的丈夫 无论贫病,至死不渝
Now,Ross. Repeat after me.
罗斯 跟我复述
I,Ross... I,Ross...take thee,Emily...
我,罗斯… 迎娶你,艾蜜莉…
...take thee,Rachel
迎娶你,瑞秋…
Emily.
艾蜜莉
Emily.
艾蜜莉
Shall I go on?
还要继续吗?

影视精讲


union of 联盟、结合
Friends,family...we are gathered to celebrate...the joyous union of Ross and Emily.
各位亲朋好友,我们今天齐聚一堂 庆祝罗斯与艾蜜莉缔结良缘
The political union of europe is gaining new drive today.
欧洲的政治联盟如今正在获得新的推动力。

till death parts us 至死不渝
Officially an item, what? Till death us do part?
正式的那种宣言像是?死也不分开?
As my lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health...until death parts us.
做我合法的丈夫 无论贫病,至死不渝

分享到