《老友记》视听精讲第500期:醉翁之意不在酒
日期:2014-12-27 21:31

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


We have to have a party in five minutes, so everybody cancel your plans.
晚上有派对 其实是5分钟后,有事快取消
What's going on?
你在说什么?怎么回事?
We have to have a bon-voyage party for Emily.
我们要帮艾蜜莉办惊喜欢送会
But it's actually for Joshua.
其实是为了约书亚
That sucks. Nobody's ever thrown me a bon-voyage-Emily party.
讨厌 都没人帮我办过假欢送会
He said he's not ready to date.
他说他还没有心情约会
So I had to invite him to a party if I wanted to see him outside of work.
我得找他参加派对 才能在工作之外见到他
And now I have created the perfect opportunity to seduce him.
现在我制造了一个 色诱他的完美机会
As much as I'd like to meet Josh and warn him...
我很想当面警告约书亚
...Emily and I won't be here. She's gonna come by to say goodbye...
但艾蜜莉和我不能参加 她会来说声再见
...and then I've got a special evening planned. Sorry. No party.
然后我安排了整晚的节目 对不起,没戏唱了
Hello? -Surprise!
惊喜!
Surprise!
惊喜!
No one's thrown me a surprise party before.
没有人替我办过惊喜派对
Well,it was all Ross' idea.
这都是罗斯的主意
You're so sweet.
你真好
And I'm so surprised.
我好惊喜喔

影视精讲


seduce 勾引,引诱;诱使…堕落;迷惑
She spent hours imagining how she would seduce him.
她花费很多时间来想象如何勾引他
If you're going to seduce someone, set your sights high.
如果你要引诱某人,请把目光放远点。

分享到