《老友记》视听精讲第507期:三个孩子,一贫如洗
日期:2015-01-12 08:50

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


How'd it go at the doctor's?
产检结果怎样?
You know how,when you're walking down the street and you see three people in a row.And you say "Oh,that's nice."
当你走在街上看到三个人走成一列,你不是会说“真好”?
Good news! You'll have three babies.
好消息,你们有三个宝宝
Three babies?
三个宝宝?
I've finally got my band!
我总算可以组团了
We'll have a big family! I always wanted a big family.
我们会是个大家庭 我一直想要大家庭
Oh,God,I'm so glad you're happy! I was afraid you'd be freaked.
你们高兴就好 我还怕你们会捉狂
Why would we be freaked?
为什么要捉狂?
Because it's harder to raise them and the added expense.
因为三个养起来更累也更花钱
Right.
也对
No,back to happy. Back to happy!
不,继续高兴,继续高兴
It's going to be fine...because I teach home ec.
不,没问题的.因为… 我教家政
I can have 30 kids making baby clothes all year long. It'll be like my very own little sweatshop.
我可以叫卅个学生 1整年都做婴儿服,就像我专属的廉价童工厂
I was thinking,ever since you said we'd have triplets.The best thing for me to do is drop out of college and get a job.
自从你说是三胞胎,我就在想我最好休学去找一份工作
No,you can't quit college.
不,法兰克 你不能放弃学业
You're in college?
你在念书?
Refrigerator college.
冷冻库专校
When we found out we were having a baby I figured I should have a career,you know?
当我们发现有了孩子,我想说我应该有份事业
And I love refrigerators.
而且我很喜欢冷冻库
You can't give up on your dream!
你不能放弃你的梦想
No,it's okay. We're going to have three kids.
没关系,我们将有三个孩子
And that's a different kind of dream.
那是个不一样的梦
Three kids and no money.
三个孩子,一贫如洗

影视精讲


be freaked 吓坏了
Be freaked out -- She just saw that horror flick. She's totally freaked out now .
她刚看了那本恐怖片,现在吓得要命。
ost people aren't freaked out by a hand on the shoulder and they'll likely be appreciative of your sign of affection and respect.
大多数人并不会被你拍击肩部而吓坏,他们会珍惜你所表达出的友爱和尊重。

drop out of 从…退出
She threw up her hands and decided to drop out of college.
她绝望了于是决定辍学。
he student's plan to drop out of school ran counter to his parents' wishes.
那个学生辍学的计划与他父母的希望背道而驰。


分享到
重点单词
  • rown. 排,船游,吵闹 vt. 划船,成排 vi. 划船,
  • affectionn. 慈爱,喜爱,感情,影响
  • refrigeratorn. 冰箱
  • bandn. 带,箍,波段 n. 队,一群,乐队 v. 绑扎 v
  • shouldern. 肩膀,肩部 v. 扛,肩负,承担,(用肩)推挤
  • countern. 计算器,计算者,柜台 [计算机] 计数器 adj.