《老友记》视听精讲第508期:我爱你——谢谢!
日期:2015-01-14 08:00

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听

This is the boarding call for flight 009.
搭乘009班机的旅客请登机
Emily!
艾蜜莉
What are you doing here?
天哪,你怎么来了?
I had to see you before you took off.
我得在你走之前再见你一面
You are so sweet.
你真好
That's a big candy bar.
好大的三角巧克力
I had the most amazing time with you.
我跟你在一起过得好开心
Me too.
我也是
This is the final boarding call for flight 009.
009班机起飞前最后广播
Well,that's me.
那是我的班机
Here,have this.
给你
I'm only allowed one piece of carry-on.
只能有一件登机行李
wait!
等一下
Listen,I have to tell you something.
我有事要告诉你
I've been thinking.
我一直在想…
I'm just going to say it,okay?
我就直说了
I think...
我觉得…
...I love you.
...我爱你
Thank you.
谢谢
It's no problem.
不客气

影视精讲



call for 去取(某物);需要;要求
This is the boarding call for flight 009.
搭乘009班机的旅客请登机
Increasingly , though , there has been a call for companies to do more.
即便如此,要求企业承担更多社会责任的呼声越来越高。

take off 脱掉;起飞;(使)离开;突然成功
It also makes for a more comfortable take off.
这也让乘客在起飞时更感舒适。
I had to see you before you took off.
我得在你走之前再见你一面

分享到
重点单词
  • candyn. 糖果 vt. 用糖煮,使结晶为砂糖 vi. 结晶为
  • flightn. 飞行,航班 n. 奇思妙想,一段楼梯 n.