《老友记》视听精讲第212期:难怪我觉得饿
日期:2013-02-18 11:21

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Joey: Hey, how are you doing?
嘿,你好啊?
Todd: Morning.
早安。
Joey: Listen, I know you're new, but it's kinda understood that everything from Young Men's to the escalator is my territory.
听着,我知道你是新来的,但众所周知这附近的一切从年轻人部门到电梯都是我的地盘。
Todd: Your territory, huh?
你的地盘?啊?
Joey: Yeah. Bijan for men?
对。碧而泉男性香水?
Guy: No thanks.
不,谢了。
Todd: Hombre?
原野奇侠?
Guy: Yeah. All right.
好呀。
Todd: You were saying?
你刚才说什么?
Monica: Phoebe, listen. You were with me, and we were shopping all day.
Phoebe,听着,你跟我一起逛了整天街买东西。
Phoebe: What?
什么?
Monica: We were shopping, and we had lunch.
我们买东西,吃午餐。
Phoebe: Oh, all right. What did I have?
哦,好的。我吃了什么?
Monica: You had a salad.
你吃了沙拉。
Phoebe: Oh, no wonder I don't feel full.
哦,难怪我觉得饿。
Rachel: Hey, guys, what's up.
嗨,伙计们,怎么样?
Phoebe: I went shopping with Monica all day, and I had a salad.
我整天都跟Monica买东西吃了一客沙拉。
Rachel: Good, Phoebe. What did you buy?
很好,Phoebe你们买了什么?
Phoebe: Um, we went shopping for um, for, fur.
嗯,我们买了皮毛。
Rachel: You went shopping for fur?
你去买皮毛?
Phoebe: Yes, and then I realized I'm against that, and uh, so then we bought some, uh, boobs.
然后我发现我反对买皮毛,于是我们买了一些,嗯,波霸。
Rachel: You bought boobs?
你买了波霸?
Phoebe: Bras! We bought bras! We bought bras.
胸罩!我们买了胸罩!
Joey: Bijan for men? Hey, Annabelle, Uh, listen, I was wondering if maybe after work you and I could go maybe grab a cup of coffee.
碧而泉男性香水?嘿,Annabelle,听着,我想知道下班后我们可以喝个咖啡吗?
Annabelle: Oh, actually I sort of have plans.
哦,事实上我已经有计划了。
Todd: Ready, Annabelle?
准备好了吗,Annabelle?
Annabelle: You bet. Maybe some other time?
当然了。以后再约吧?
Joey: Hey, it's not the first time I lost a girl to a cowboy spraying cologne. Bijan for men?
我又不是没被喷香水的牛仔抢走女孩子过。碧而泉男性香水?

影片简介

Carol给本喂奶,Joey和Chandler赶紧回避。Phoebe为确认奶水的温度,尝了尝奶瓶里的母乳,Ross反应强烈,成人怎么可以喝人奶呢?Julie邀人购物,Phoebe怕得罪Rachel,借故推脱,Monica为表示友善答应同去:虽然偷偷摸摸,但却欲盖弥彰,Rachel最终发现真相,感觉自己被背叛。两人的争吵听来仿佛Monica有了“外遇”。

划红精讲

1. it is kinda understood that: 你必须了解到 understood: 不讲自明的,众所周知的 kinda=kind of: 有一点,有几分

2. no wonder: 难怪,怪不得 wonder: 想知道

eg. No wonder there's so many unhappy people running around.
怪不得,有那么多不快乐的人是不足为奇的。

3. sort of: 有几分

eg. This store handles the sort of liquor you need.
这家商店出售你要的那种酒。

4. you bet: [俗]当然,真的,的确

eg. You bet. This is an important lesson, so pay close attention.
当然,这是很重要的一课,所以仔细学啊。

5. some other time: 改天

eg. Could you make it some other time?
您能安排其它时间吗?

分享到
重点单词
  • territoryn. 领土,版图,领域,范围
  • unhappyadj. 不快乐的,不高兴的
  • furn. 毛皮,软毛,皮衣,毛皮制品 vt. 用毛皮制作,用