《老友记》视听精讲第411期:介意挪个窝吗?
日期:2014-07-26 18:41

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Wow! That ripped! That ripped real nice!
哇~~撕破了!撕的真不错!
How many times do I have to tell you! You, turn and slide! You know, turn and slide.
我告诉你多少次了!侧身、划步!知道吗,侧身然后划步。
You don’t turn and slide, you throw it out! I’m tired of having to get a tetanus shot every time I get dressed!
你不必侧身加划步,你要扔它出去!我已经厌倦了每次穿衣服都得打破伤风针!
Look, we’re not throwing it out! I built this thing with my own hands!
我们不会把它扔出去的,它是我自己做的!
All right, how about we, how about we sell it.
那么,不如..不如我们把它卖了吧。
All right. But, you’re gonna have to tell them.
好吧..不过我们得告诉它们。
Do you mind if we stick you in another cabinet? They seem all right with it!
你们介意搬到其它的橱柜吗?看来它们没问题!


影视精讲


be tired of doing: 厌倦做某事
Do you ever get tired of doing what's right?
你有没有厌倦过做对的事情?
Maybe customers are getting a little tired of the same old thing? "
顾客也想试试新口味了吧。”

stick in: 放置到,搬到...
They stick in all day.
他们整天呆在家里。
Do you mind if we stick you in another cabinet? They seem all right with it!
你们介意搬到其它的橱柜吗?看来它们没问题!

分享到
重点单词
  • cabinetn. 橱柜,内阁 adj. 私人的
  • slidevi. 滑,滑动,滑入,悄悄地溜走 vt. 使滑动 n.
  • stickn. 枝,杆,手杖 vt. 插于,刺入,竖起 vi. 钉