《老友记》视听精讲第581期:老友们就是这么任性!
日期:2015-06-04 10:50

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Hey,everybody! Phoebe is here!
各位,菲比来了
Phoebe! Woo! -Okay. Woo! Hi!
菲比 大家好
Phoebe,we decided that the picnic idea was a little....It didn't have any.... Well,it blew.
我们认为野餐的主意…实在烂透了
We thought that this afternoon we'd all go away for the whole weekend to Atlantic City.
所以今天下午决定到大西洋城去渡周末
Atlantic City! Oh,that's a great plan! Whose plan was that?
大西洋城,太好了 谁想到的?
Mine!

Wait. It was my plan. -No...I said we needed a new plan.
等等,是我提议的 错 我说我们应该想个新的计划
And I came up with Atlantic City.
然后我想到要去大西洋城
Which is the new plan.
这就是新的计划啊
Why don't we all meet upstairs in an hour.
大家一小时后楼上见
I'm going to go pack. I'm going to go pack my ass off.
我要去打包了 我要摇着大屁股好好打包
Well,I think I'm gonna grab some coffee because my ass is already packed.
我去叫杯咖啡 因为我已经摇屁股打包完了

影视精讲


go away for 出去
We thought that this afternoon we'd all go away for the whole weekend to Atlantic City.
所以今天下午决定到大西洋城去渡周末
I have to go away for the night.
我今晚上必须要出去一趟。


come up with 想出; 提出
And I came up with Atlantic City.
然后我想到要去大西洋城
Some cities have come up with specific targets for efficiency.
美国的一些城市已经提出有针对性地节能目标。

分享到