《老友记》视听精讲第427期:如此幼稚的罗斯
日期:2014-08-19 18:14

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Joe, l don't think a four-letter word for“ship” can be“ship”.
Joe, 四个字的船上工作应该不是“船上工作”。
l thought it was a freebie.
我以为那是故意提示。
Hello! What's this? Oh right its that girl's phone number.
嗨!这是什么? 哦这是个姑娘的电话号码。
Yeah-yeah, there it is, just a phone number a really hot girl gave me.
对,这是一个真正的辣妹刚刚给我的,
It's no big deal, I mean it is her home phone number, but...(Rachel still ignores him)
这还不算什么,我的意思是这是她家里的电话,而且...
Whoa! (Throws it in her lap) Whoa-whoops, I almost lost this baby!
喔!喔!我差点弄丢了!
Yeah, the lovely Amanda gives me her number and I-I go and drop it.
对,这是可爱的Amanda给我的电话号码我刚刚把它弄掉了。
Thank you.
谢谢你。

影视精讲


big deal: 重要的事
So no big deal, really.
因此,没什么大不了的,真的。
Speech is a pretty big deal in browsers.
语音对于浏览器的意义相当重大。

drop: 弄掉
I dropped my glasses and broke them.
我不小心把眼镜掉下来摔碎了。
He felt hot tears dropping onto his fingers...
他感觉到热泪掉到他的手指上。

分享到