(单词翻译:单击)
原文试听
WE WERE ON A BREAK!!!!!!!
可我们当时已经分手了!!!!!!
Coffee house?
咖啡屋?
You bet.
当然
And for the record, it took two people to break up this relationship!!
记住,分手是两个人的事!!
Yeah! You and that girl from that copy place,
没错!那两个人就是你和那个复印室的女孩。
which yesterday you took full responsibility for!!
就象昨天你承认的,所有的责任都是你的!!
I didn’t know what I was taking full responsibility for! Okay?! I didn’t finish the whole letter!
我根本不明白我要为什么负所有的责任,好不好?!我信都没看完。
What?!!
什么?!!
I fell asleep!
我睡着了!
You fell asleep?!
你睡着了?!
It was 5:30 in the morning, and you had rambled on for 18 pages.
那时是早上5:30,你那封信洋洋洒洒18页纸,
Front and back!!
而且是双面的!!
Oh-oh-oh, and by the way, Y-O-U-apostrophe-R-E means ‘you are,’ Y-O-U-R means‘your!’
哦哦哦,顺便说一句,Y-O-U-R-E意思是‘你是’,Y-O-U-R意思是‘你的’!
You know I can’t believe I even thought about getting back together again! Weare so over!!
我真不敢相信我们居然会又和好!我们之间完了!!
FINE BY ME!!
求之不得!!
Oh, oh, and hey-hey-hey, those little spelling tips will come in handy when you’re at home on Saturday nights playing Scrabble with Monica!!
哦,哦,嘿嘿,你那些拼写的小本事留着你星期六晚上和Monica玩拼字游戏的时候用吧!!!
Hey!!
嘿!!
I just feel bad about all that sleep you’re gonnamiss wishing you were with me!
对不起!!我只是可怜你会想我想到失眠!
Oh, no-no-no don’t you worry about me falling asleep. I still have your letter!!!
哦,不不不,别怕我会睡不着。我还留着你的信!!!
And hey! Just so you know, it’snot that common!
嘿!顺便告诉你,这种事不常见!
It doesn’t happen to every guy! And it is a big deal!!
并非男人都会这样!这是很严重的!!
影视精讲
for the record: 正式申明
The emergency plan shall be reported to the port administrative department for the record.
应急预案应报所在地港口行政管理部门备案。
For the record, google counts different editions of the same book as separate entities.
就数据记录而言,谷歌将同一本书的不同版本作为单独的实体。
come in handy: 迟早有用, 派得上用场
They could come in handy!
这些迟早都会派上用场的!
These cold winter days fireplaces will surely come in handy.
这些壁炉在寒冷的冬天绝对会派上用场。
a big deal: 重要的事
This is a big deal for news, events and sports coverage.
这对于报道新闻、事件和体育赛事意义重大。