《老友记》视听精讲第449期:宛若"禁忌之吻"
日期:2014-09-23 14:45

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Mind if I smoke?
我可以抽烟吗?
Care if I die? No, I’m just kidding, I’m just kidding. Go ahead, smoke.
想害死我吗?开玩笑的,你抽吧。
Ooh, this always happens.
又卡住了。
Here, let me help.
我来帮你。
Thank you.
谢谢。
You-you have a very beautiful… eye.
你有非常美丽的…眼睛
You know all my friends think this is weird.
所有的朋友都认为这事儿很不对劲。
Even the one in the box?
包括箱子里的那个?
It's not weird, is it?
这样不会很怪吧?
You know I-I thought it was going to be weird, I mean I almost called and canceled, but it really isn’t.
我也这么想过,我甚至要打电话说我不来了,但是事实上挺好。
I know! I mean it’s like me and your dad, that’s a totally separate thing.
我的意思是咱们现在和我与你父亲的过去完全是两码事。
Oh, I totally agree.
完全同意。
We’re just two people who find each other very attractive. Right?
我们只是两个喜欢上对方的人,对吗?
What?
怎么了?
Nothing. Nothing.
没事,没事。
No-no really, was-was that not okay?
真的,吻的不好?
No-no-no that was good, it was, that was uh, that was a goood kiss…
不不不,很好,那是个,呃,甜蜜的吻…
Oh my God! It didn’t remind you of…
天啊,这不会让你想起…
(interrupting) Don’t say it!
别说了!
No, but it did! Didn’t it?!
但是确实…
Yeah!
是的
Oh man!!
哦,天啊!!
I know!
我知道!
God, I am sorry. I am so sorry.
天哪,对不起,我真的很抱歉。
It's okay. It wouldn't be Thanksgiving without a little emotional scarring.
没关系,少了感情疮疤就不叫感恩节了。
You know what's even worse? My friends were right.
更糟的是,我朋友说的对。
You know what's worst for me is you remind me of a younger version of my mom.
最糟的是,我觉得你就像年轻的我妈。

影视精讲


Go ahead 发生; 进行
The event will go ahead as planned in Sheffield next summer.
这项活动将按计划于明年夏天在谢菲尔德举行。

attractive: 有吸引力的
The economics is certainly attractive.
这种经济学当然是有吸引力的。
She's a very attractive woman.
她是个妩媚动人的女子。

remind of 使(某人)想起…; 指出
But they'd only remind of you.
但他们只能使我更加想起你。
Who will you remind of when you feel lonely?
当你孤单时你会想起谁呢?

分享到
重点单词
  • emotionaladj. 感情的,情绪的
  • separaten. 分开,抽印本 adj. 分开的,各自的,单独的 v
  • attractiveadj. 有吸引力的,引起注意的