《老友记》视听精讲第537期:孕妈情绪起伏不定
日期:2015-03-18 07:48

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


That was the 10th time I've peed here.
我已经上了十次厕所
It's also the 10th time you've told us.
你也跟我们说了十次
Sorry,it must be hard to hear.
抱歉,你们一定听得很烦
It's easier having babies playing "Bring in Da Funk" on your bladder!
三个宝宝在你的膀胱上 蹦蹦跳跳比较好玩
I am so sick of being pregnant. God!
我真是受够怀孕了
I can't sleep,except on my back, which hurt. So I can't sleep.
我睡不着,除非睡床上 但是又会痛,等于睡不着
My only happiness is from a cup of coffee...
我唯一的乐趣来自咖啡
...which is decaf because I'm pregnant!
但它是低咖啡因的因为我怀孕
You want a cookie?
菲比,你要吃饼干吗?
Thank you so much!
太谢谢你了
So,honey,how are those mood swings coming?
你的情绪起伏还好吗?
I haven't had any yet.
我还没有这个困扰

影视精讲


sick of 厌倦了,厌烦了
I am so sick of being pregnant. God!
我真是受够怀孕了
I'm sick of your having hysterics, okay?
我受够了你的歇斯底里,知道吗?

mood swings 心境不稳
Larry began suffering severe headaches and violent mood swings.
拉里开始出现严重的头痛和剧烈的情绪波动。
Dieters suffer from violent mood swings.
节食者会有激烈的情绪波动。

分享到