《老友记》视听精讲第319期:罗斯和瑞秋门当父不对
日期:2013-12-18 21:07

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Rachel: Hi Daddy!
爸爸
Dr. Green: This where they put it? What, there no table available in the kitchen! Hello, baby.
位子被排在这里?厨房挤不下了吗?
Rachel: You remember Ross.
记得罗斯吧
Dr. Green: Um-hmm.

Ross: Nice to see you again Dr. Green.
葛林医生,又见面了
Dr. Green: So! How's the library?
所以……图书馆还好吗?
Ross: Ugh, museum.
是博物馆
Dr. Green: What happened to the library?
那图书馆呢?
Ross: There never was a library. I mean there are libraries, its just that I ah, I never worked at one.
没有图书馆,是有图书馆,只不过…我没在图书馆做过事
Dr. Green: You know what's really good here, the lobster. What do you say shall I just order three.
知道这里的名菜是什么?龙虾,我直接点三客吧
Ross: Yeah, if you're really hungry.It was a joke, I made a joke.
如果你很饿的话,那是在开玩笑
Rachel: Yeah, actually Daddy Ross is allergic to lobster.
其实罗斯对龙虾过敏
Dr. Green: What kind of person is allergic to lobster? I guess the kind of person that works at a library.
谁会对龙虾过敏?我猜是图书馆员
Ross: It's not a library...
不是图书馆
Dr. Green:I know!! It's a museum! What, you're the only one around here who can make a joke! At least mine was funny. Ah, waiter, we will have two lobsters and a menu.
我知道,是博物馆。只有你可以开玩笑吗?至少我的很好笑。服务生,两客龙虾,一份菜单。
Ross: So, Dr. Green, how's the old boat.
葛林医生,你的船好吗?
Dr. Green: They found rust. You know what rust does to a boat?
生锈了,你知道生锈会怎样?
Ross: It gives it a nice antiquey look.
让船看起来很古雅?
Dr. Green: (he stares at Ross) Rust, is boat cancer, Ross.
锈是船的癌症,罗斯。
Ross: Wow. I'm sorry, when I was a kid I lost a bike to that.
我真遗憾,我小时候就这样失去了一台脚踏车
Dr. Green: Excuse me for a moment, will you please, I want to say good night to the Levines, before we go.
失陪一下,我想在离开之前去问候莱文家的人
Rachel: Okay.
好的
Ross: Okay!
好的

影视精讲


be available 有效
Single Instance Storage is not available on this volume.
零备份存储在这个卷上不可用。
Rental executive offices available in commercial and residential buildings in downtown are awaiting your face-to-face talks.
市中心商住两用楼,出租办公室,有意者面谈。

happen to 发生; 碰巧; 正巧; 偶然
How could this happen to me!
我怎么会遇到这种事啊!
We happen to hold the same view.
我们两人的想法不谋而合。

be allergic to 对...过敏,讨厌 ...
Wow! You must be allergic to my cat.
哇!你一定对我的猫过敏。
He seems to be allergic to hard work.
他似乎对辛苦的工作会产生不适。

分享到
重点单词
  • storagen. 贮藏,存储,保管,保管费,仓库,[计]存储器
  • commercialadj. 商业的 n. 商业广告
  • kitchenn. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间
  • allergicadj. 过敏的,反感的
  • executiveadj. 行政的,决策的,经营的,[计算机]执行指令 n
  • lobstern. 龙虾
  • rustn. 铁,锈 vi. 生锈,变成红棕色 vt. 使 ..
  • availableadj. 可用的,可得到的,有用的,有效的