《老友记》视听精讲第140课:孪生姐妹见面
日期:2012-09-19 15:41

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Customer: Excuse me ,we had two chef salad.
请问,我们点了两份主沙拉。
Ursula: Oh ,and how were they?
哦,觉得怎么样?
Customer: No,we haven't had them yet ,we are still hoping to have them.
不,我们到现在还没吃到呢,我们只是希望吃那个。
Ursula: Okay
好的。
Phoebe: Hey.
嗨。
Ursula: Oh!
哦!
Phoebe: Um you, you got a minute.
你有时间吗?
Ursula: Um, yeah, I'm just... working.
有,我只是在工作。
Phoebe: So.
那么。
Ursula: Uhhuh.
哦。
Phoebe: Um, oh, I got you a birthday present.
我为你买了生日礼物。
Ursula: Oh, wow! You remembered! Oh! It's a Judy Jetson thermos!
你记得,是 Judy Jetson热水瓶。
Phoebe: Right, like the kind you...
对,像你……
Ursula: Right.Oh, I got something for you, too.
对,我也有东西送你。
Phoebe: How'd you know I was coming?
你怎么知道我会来?
Ursula: Um, yeah, um, twin thing.
我们是双胞胎嘛。
Phoebe: I can't believe you did this.
我不敢相信你会这么做。
Phoebe: I can't believe you... did this.
我不敢相信你会这么做!
Phoebe: So... What's the deal with umm, you and Joey?
那么,你和Joey怎么样了?
Ursula: Oh, right. He is so great. But that's over.
他人很好,但我们结束了。
Phoebe: Does he know?
他知道吗?
Ursula: Who?
谁?
Phoebe: Joey. You know, um, he's really nutsy about you.
Joey,他对你着迷不已。
Ursula: He is? Why?
是吗?为什么?
Phoebe: You got me.
你把我问倒了。
Ursula: Right.
没错。
Ursula: Excuse me. Doesn't this come with a side salad?
抱歉,这道菜不是有沙拉吗?
Phoebe: So, um, are you gonna call him?
你会打电话给他吗?
Ursula: What? Do you think he likes me?
什么?你认为他喜欢我。
Phoebe: No, Joey.
不,Joey。
Ursula: Oh. No, no, he is so smart. He'll figure it out. Do you want some chicken?
不,他很聪明,他会了解的, 想吃鸡肉吗?
Phoebe: No. No food with a face.
不,我不吃有脸的东西。
Ursula: You have not changed!
你还是没变!
Phoebe: Yeah, you too.
你也一样。
Ursula: Thanks.Excuse me? My side salad? Service here is horrible, now I know what people mean.
谢谢,打扰一下,我的沙拉怎么还没上呢?这里的服务很差,现在我明白顾客的意思了。

影片简介

Monica带Rachel上医院:Rachel没买保险,所以她和Monica身份互换。当两名帅哥医生要约会她俩时,情况变得复杂化。Rachel认为应该坦白她们的身份,Monica坚持要保守秘密,两人争吵,结果在两位医生面前自爆其短。Ross没有信心当一个好爸爸:他在朋友们中寻找帮助,并向父亲咨询。Joey继续约会Ursula,后者成为他和Phoebe的朋友关系中的障碍——他错过了Phoebe的生日。

重点讲解

1. dismissively: 毫不在乎地

eg. He shrugs dismissively and apologises again that he must leave for the funeral.
他轻蔑地耸耸肩,并再次为自己得赶去参加葬礼而致歉。

2. pack away: 收拾起来

eg. It is time to pack away all your toys.
现在是时候收拾行李离开您所有的玩具。

eg. Pack away all of your photos and personal items.
把所有您的照片和个人物品打包。

eg. Help me to pack away my beautiful schoolbag.
帮我把漂亮的书包好好收藏。

3. deal with: 对待(人);与……打交道

eg. Rather than deal with reality, we deal with hope.
与现实相比,我们更愿意处理希望。

4. You got me! 你把我问倒了!

分享到
重点单词
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • chefn. 厨师,主厨
  • smartadj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,