《老友记》视听精讲第522期:拿公寓来换球票!
日期:2015-02-11 20:54

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


What should I wear to a Knicks game?
我该穿什么去看尼克队比赛?
A T-shirt that says, "l Don't Belong Here"?
上面印有 “我不看篮球”的衣服?
You have tickets?
你们有票?
Mom got Dad's season tickets in the divorce,so she gave them to me.
妈离婚时分到爸的季票 就送给我了
Apparently,they're good seats.
位子显然很好
Oh,my God! Those are almost on the floor!
天哪,几乎就在场边
I could slip Woody Allen my resume.
我可以把履历表塞给伍迪艾伦
Do you guys want these?
你们想要吗?
Yeah,we do!
废话
Well,you got them!
那就给你们 谢谢
Just give us our apartment back.
只要把这里还给我们
Oh,I didn't see that coming.
想不到有这一招
Are you serious?
你是说真的?
Come on. We know what these are worth.
我们知道你们哈死这些票了
Do you think we're stupid?
你们以为我们是白痴吗?
Not stupid. You're meaner than I thought.
不是白痴,是很恶劣
What do you say?
如何?
Forget it. I'm not giving up my bachelor pad for basketball seats.
想都别想,我才不会为了球票 放弃我的单身公寓
Your "bachelor pad"?
你的单身公寓?
Have you even had a girl here?
你带女生回来过吗?
No.
没有
But Joey has,and I usually talk to them in the morning.
但是乔伊有 我早上都会跟她们聊天
Yeah,you do!
没错

影视精讲


mean 吝啬的;刻薄的;破旧的;残忍的
The little girls had locked themselves in upstairs because Mack had been mean to them...
小姑娘们把自己锁在楼上,因为麦克对她们很刻薄。
Not stupid. You're meaner than I thought.
不是白痴,是很恶劣

give up 放弃; 投降
But some mountaineers do not give up.
但是一些登山家并没有放弃。
Don't give up on yourself.
你自己造成不要放弃自己。

分享到
重点单词
  • resumev. 再继续,重新开始 n. 简历,履历; 摘要
  • slipv. 滑倒,溜走,疏忽,滑脱 n. 滑倒,溜走,疏忽,失