《老友记》试听精讲第612期:见不到你才难过!
日期:2015-09-07 14:05

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听

Why are you here? Isn't this against the rules?
你来做什么?这不是违反规定?
I talked to Monica.
我跟摩妮卡谈过
Look,I'm the one who made the choice.
是我做这个选择
I'm the one who's making things change.
我害大家必须要改变
So I should be the one to, you know,step back.
所以离开的应该是我
No,no,it's okay. Really.
罗斯… 真的没关系
Plenty of people just see their sisters at Thanksgiving...
很多人只有在感恩节见到妹妹
...their college roommates at reunions...
同学会才见到大学室友
...and Joey at Burger King.
在“汉堡王”才见到乔伊
Is that better?
这样你舒服一点了吗?
No,it's not better.
一点也没有
I still don't get to see you.
我还是见不到你
What would you do? If you were me,what would you do?
瑞秋,换做你会怎么办?
First,I'd have said the right name at my wedding.
首先,我在婚礼上 就不会说错名字
I can't believe this.
竟然得走到这一步
I know.
我知道
I am so sorry.
我很抱歉
I know that too.
我也知道

影视精讲


against the rules 违反规定;犯规;违反规则
We thought cheating was against the rules.
我们认为作弊是违反规定的。
His English offends against the rules of grammar.
他的英语不符合语法规则.

step back 后退;退后;退一步
He doesn't want to step back from the center of things.
他不想退居无足轻重的地位.
It was necessary to step back from the project and look at it as a whole.
有必要退一步,全面地审视一下该项目。

分享到