《老友记》视听精讲第393期:二选一的“三角恋”难题
日期:2014-06-21 14:25

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


and I-I can't take it! Y'know? I'm just, always afraid one of them is gonna catch me with the other one. It's making me crazy.
我受不了了,我好怕会被捉到,我快疯了
Well honey, then why don't you break up with one of them?
何不跟其中一个分手?
Whoa-whoa-whoa. What ah, what happened to playing the field?
你不是在游戏人间?
Well, it just, it doesn't feel like playing anymore, it feels like work. It's like I'm working in the field.
现在不像游戏了,比较像工作。我好像在做田野调查
So Pheebs, pick one of them.
那就选一个
Yeah. Which one do you like more?
你比较喜欢哪一个?
Well, Vince is great, y'know `cause, he's like a guy, guy. Y'know? He's so burly, he's sooo very burly.
文斯很棒,他是男人中的男人。他好壮,真的好壮
Okay, good, so there you go. Go with Vince.
好,那就选文斯吧
Yeah, but Jason's really sensitive.
但是杰森好感性
Well sensitive is important, pick him.
感性很重要,选他
Oh sure, go with the sissy.
是啊,听娘娘腔的话
Jason is not a sissy!
杰森才不娘娘腔
Oh no-no-no-no, I meant Chandler.
我是说钱德

影视精讲


break up with 跟…分手; 与…断绝关系
So did you break up with joanna?
你真的要和乔安娜分手?
What can I do, break up with him?
我能做什么,和他断绝关系?

play the field 游戏人间
But she's taken and always play the field.
但她名花有主而且脚踩多条船。
You will fall between two stools if you play the field with both of the two girls.
如果你和那两个女孩子都不正经交往,那么你就会弄得鸡飞蛋打。

sissy adj.女人气的,柔弱的;
Oh sure, go with the sissy.
是啊,听娘娘腔的话



分享到