《老友记》视听精讲第596期:我们就像坠入爱河的白痴
日期:2015-08-12 15:27

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听

All right,Emily. As much as I love you... ...I'm sorry,I can't move to London without Ben.
艾蜜莉,虽然我很爱你,但是我不能丢下班去伦敦
I understand that would be difficult.
我知道这很为难你
Would you consider moving here? You were moving here anyway.
请你考虑搬过来好吗?
Why can't you just do that?
你本来就打算搬来 为何不现在就来呢?
I don't know. It's just
我不知道,只是…
But I know that even though I've been a complete idiot up till now...
我知道自己到目前为止 都蠢头蠢脑
...you have to come here.
但是你还是应该过来
You have to,so we can work this out together.
我们才能继续走下去
All right.
好吧
Did you just say "all right"?
你刚说好?
I did. Now I'm the idiot.
没错,现在换我是白痴
Emily,that is so great!
艾蜜莉,太棒了
It'll be great!
太棒了
We're going to be like two idiots in love!
我们就像坠入爱河的白痴
There's one thing that really scares me still.
罗斯,有件是还是让我很担心
Yes,tell me. -You must understand...
你尽管说
...how humiliating it was for me at the altar...
你要知道当天婚礼
...in front of my family and friends.
我在亲朋好友面前有多丢脸
I know. I am so sorry.
我知道,我非常抱歉
And then,after deciding to forgive you...
当我决定原谅你
...seeing you at the airport, catching our plane with her.
却看到你跟她赶着上飞机
Again,very sorry.
这也是我的错
I mean,I can't be in the same room as her.
我根本无法与她共处一室
It drives me mad thinking of you being in the same room as her.
我光想到你跟她共处一室 就快气坏了
Emily,there is nothing between Rachel and me.
艾蜜莉,我跟瑞秋根本没什么
I love you.
我爱的是你
All right.
好吧
I'll come to New York, and we'll try to make this work.
我去纽约,我们再试试看
That's so great!
太好了
As long as you don't see Rachel anymore.
只要你答应不再见瑞秋

影视精讲

consider 考虑;思考;认为
Please take time to consider the problem.
请仔细考虑一下这个问题。
When you read, don't just consider what the author thinks, consider what you think.
当你在阅读的时候,不要只是思考作者在想什么,而是要思考你在想什么。

drive mad 逼得发狂
The soldiers were driven mad by superhuman misery.
士兵们被不可思议的痛苦逼得发狂。
He was nearly driven mad by his troubles.
他差一点被烦恼事逼疯了。
It drives me mad thinking of you being in the same room as her.
我光想到你跟她共处一室 就快气坏了

As long as 只要
As long as you don't see Rachel anymore.
只要你答应不再见瑞秋
As long as you drive carefully, you will be very safe.
如果你开车小心,你就会很安全。

分享到