《老友记》视听精讲第400期:你是他的爱将
日期:2014-07-06 16:34

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Bing! (Chandler stands bolt upright and turns around to face him.)

Read your Computech proposal, a real homerun. (He goes to slap his butt, but Chandlerslides over making him miss.)
我看过你的企划案了非常精彩。
Ooh. Barely got ya that time, get over here. Come on. (Chandler goes over) Wham!(slaps him on the butt)
没有打中,站过来,快点。
Good one. That was a good one. (to a couple of Chandler’s co-workers) Keep at it team.(goes into his office)
干得好,这次表现得很好,要保持。
What is with him?
他是怎么搞的?
With him? You’re is favourite, you’re his guy!
怎么搞的?你是他的爱将 !
We never get smacked.
我们没有被打过。
Well, that’s not true, he-he smacked you once.
没这回事,他打过你一次。
Not on purpose, he ricocheted of you and got me.
那是巧合,他打完你之后弹到我。
I’m telling you, I need some smacks. I got a kid starting Dartmouth in the fall.
告诉你,我需要被打,我有个小孩要上达特茅斯海军学院。
Dartmouth? Who went to Dartmouth? Dartmouth sucks.Did you go to Dartmouth Bing?
达特茅斯?谁在上达特茅斯?那里逊毙了,你上达特茅斯?
No sir.
不是。
There you go.
那就好。

影视精讲


bolt upright: 笔笔直直
It annoys me if a lamppost is not bolt upright.
如果灯杆不是笔直的,我就看不过去。

turn around: 转身
She could will any young man to turn around.
她凭意志力能使任何年轻男人回头看她。
You'll have to back the car up and turn around.
你得倒车,掉头走。

on purpose: 故意地
Bless your heart, I know you didn't break the vase on purpose. Don't cry!
好了好了,我知道你不是故意把花瓶打破的。别哭了。
He knocked the old man down on purpose.
他故意把那个老人撞倒。


分享到
重点单词
  • proposaln. 求婚,提议,建议
  • boltn. 螺栓,插销,门闩 v. 闩住,插销,(突然)逃离,
  • uprightadj. 正直的,诚实的,合乎正道的