《老友记》视听精讲第597期:问了也是白问
日期:2015-08-14 11:27

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听

I asked Emily if she would come to New York.
我就问艾蜜莉愿不愿意来纽约
And she said yes.
她答应了
Great!
太好了 赞
Only if I promise never to see Rachel again.
条件是我不准再见瑞秋
What? You can't
为什么? 什么?不成啦
What did you say?
你怎么说?
I'd think about it. How am l supposed to make this decision?
我说在考虑 我到底该怎么决定?
I'm actually asking you!
我这是在问你们
Rachel is one of your best friends.
你不能就此不见瑞秋 她是你的好朋友
But Emily's his wife!
但是艾蜜莉可是他老婆
That's true!
对 也是
You can't just cut Rachel out of your life!
你跟瑞秋从中学就认识 不能说不见就不见
That's true!
你说得也对 的确不行
Thanks for the help. Problem solved!
谢谢你们的帮忙 问题一点也没解决

影视精讲

cut out of从 ... 除掉 ...
You can't just cut Rachel out of your life!
你跟瑞秋从中学就认识 不能说不见就不见
He showed me the pictures he had cut out of the magazine.
他把他从那本杂志上剪下的图片给我看。

分享到